Jump to content
Starpower

India vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sydney Cricket Ground | Jan 12, 2019 | Match Thread | 7.50 am IST I

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is the closest he can get to criticizing the beard 's manner of batting.

I dunno, this is the person who thought chasing on a flat pitch in CT final was a great idea or 300 was just about par here? He either overestimates his ability to pull off chases (single-handedly?) or has too much faith in the rest of the lineup!

Edited by R!TTER

Share this post


Link to post

We could have won this match if score was 200/4 by 40. Average effort from dhoni today, had to finish. He was unlucky. Probably would have accelerated for 10 balls and got out. The pitch slowed down considerably in the 2nd half of 2nd innings. Majority of the blame lies on 2,3,4.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni, Dk, Bhuvi, khaleel, Jadeja, all have to go, what is this bloody fascination with Bhuvi. This guy is as useless as they come.Rayudu is another guy who needs to go and we are talking World Cup with this useless team.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhuvi will be useless in Australia and people wanted him to play in test series. For most of our experts here, whoever doesn't play would have done well here.

Share this post


Link to post

Dhoni has been a champion of Indian cricket, but ffs as good as Tendulkar was he would be useless today.

 

Dhoni has reached that stage of his life, its inevitable.

 

He is being selfish and destroying Indian cricket. In fact he would be good for Test Match cricket but instead wants to play a young mans game.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Harsha has got banned from commentary for criticizing Dhoni before.

Are you referring to the bangla game. That was a poor decision from BCCI to ban someone who gives an unbiased opinion. Freedom of speech is an undeniable right as long as he is respectful to the players. Not so anymore. Pandya getting banned for a casual remark and Edulji's power play. BCCI is rotting from the core.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Bhuvi will be useless in Australia and people wanted him to play in test series. For most of our experts here, whoever doesn't play would have done well here.

Except he was great before the slog overs and was seaming the ball. Odi is not his forte and eben best test bowlers get carted around in odis. He would have been great on the test pitched we played on particularly since he was getting seam.and bounce today 

 

Imagine I say pujara will be useless in tests  seeing his Ipl innings or his strike rate in odis. Your logic is equally laughable 

Edited by CSK Fan

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you referring to the bangla game. That was a poor decision from BCCI to ban someone who gives an unbiased opinion. Freedom of speech is an undeniable right as long as he is respectful to the players. Not so anymore. Pandya getting banned for a casual remark and Edulji's power play. BCCI is rotting from the core.

Freedom of speech is a government given right and nothing to do with private companies. I think civic education is lacking in a lot of Indians. You have no right to freedom of speech in a single private company. Your boss can ask you to shut up or companies can fire you for what you say anytime 

Edited by CSK Fan

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Freedom of speech is a government given right and nothing to do with private companies. I think civic education is lacking in a lot of Indians. You have no right to freedom of speech on a single private company. Your boss can ask you to shut up or companies can fire you for what you say anytime 

Broadly defined, freedom of speech is an unalienable right. Government should stay away from that right. If a government gives you that right, its not really freedom. Its a liberty which means "you can say most things except those that you can't say". The same thing is introduced by private companies. Which is what being introduced by the BCCI under feminazi Eduljee.

 

If you are under a company, you have to abide by their rules. BCCI is going to be feminized like most sports these days. I don't know why they are trying to feminize a male sport. Nobody watches the womens cricket. And players right to speak their mind gets reduced every day. Soon we will have a day where the teams will dress like new born baby girls and play a men's sport. :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post

Didn't Rayudu can bowl. If he can offer even 2-3 overs, he becomes even more valuable

 

Rayudu and Jadhav and Shankar can share 10-15 overs between them

 

Rohit

Dhawan

Virat

Rayudu

MSD

Jadhav

V Shankar

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Kuldeep

 

Batting till 8, 6 bowlers plus Rayudu 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kohli > Sachin said:

Didn't Rayudu can bowl. If he can offer even 2-3 overs, he becomes even more valuable

 

Rayudu and Jadhav and Shankar can share 10-15 overs between them

 

Rohit

Dhawan

Virat

Rayudu

MSD

Jadhav

V Shankar

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Kuldeep

 

Batting till 8, 6 bowlers plus Rayudu 

 

i like your username .. i like rayudu as well, but i have no clue about his bowling exploits :p:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, velu said:

 

i like your username .. i like rayudu as well, but i have no clue about his bowling exploits :p:

 

I don't either but clearly TM has confidence in him. Saw him bowling in nets regularly too

 

Hoping he gets more overs next game to show his potential

 

He has 4 wicket haul in FC cricket with decent SR at 32 

Share this post


Link to post

Hope is only lost if India win the ODI series in Australia and NZ.

 

Ironic that our best chance to win the WC depends on India not only losing but being bashed by Australia and NZ.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×