Starpower

India vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sydney Cricket Ground | Jan 12, 2019 | Match Thread | 7.50 am IST I

3 hours ago, Starpower said:

Kumar

Shami

Khaleel

Jadeja

Kuldeep

If aus score 285/300 we not win.our

Spinner may not doing much unless batsman makes mistake

Close ( too many given in last 5 )

288 / 5 

ahmed and kumar should not be in odis - the former temporarily and the latter maybe forever. shami has done quite well, but was disappointing to see him not among wkts.

Bhuvi lacks match practice to be a death bowler. I am not worried he will get better as World cup approaches to bowl in death. He is the most fresh bowler so these games will only make him better.

This first ball which went for six was intentional yorker which did not go right and ended up being full toss.

He is trying to bowl the right ball which is what I like.

I think within few games by the time we reach NZ, he would have found his full rhythm. Its not easy to sit 1 month carrying gatorade for your teammates. Bhuvi is good for the world cup.

This team is boringgggggg.

Im more excited to watch Padosis test than this odi team.

Except for top 3 and kuldeep, nothing else exciting to watch.

Deep down im happy with this. If top 3 fails it will show what crap batting we have and from bowlers good that Shami was really good and bhuvi/khallel just shat there.

I want that before Aussies come to India our weaklings are identified and pressure gets mounted on politician.

PS: * u diana edulji nd Vinod Rai. You r just *ing up our cricket

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Bhuvis place has to be questioned,the WC is in England and they serve up even worse pattas than australia.you cant get away with bowling pies like this.

Guy has been sitting on bench for past 6-8 weeks, lets see how he does in coming games. By the way khaleel looked worst than Bhuvi. 

Bhuvi lacks match practice to be a death bowler. I am not worried he will get better as World cup approaches to bowl in death. He is the most fresh bowler so these games will only make him better.

This first ball which went for six was intentional yorker which did not go right and ended up being full toss.

I think within few games by the time we reach NZ, he would have found his full rhythm. Its not easy to sit 1 month carrying gatorade for your teammates. Bhuvi is good for the world cup.

He is always trying to bowl the right bowl ,the problem is that he never bowls it

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

How long can he hide behind the excuses of match practice or fitness.. He has played 96 ODIs for 100 wickets and avgmg around 40. That means he has consistently been bad. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

In NZ

game ? and ? for batsman Friendly track 675 ( 100 overs) minimum at Mount M.(2 games same venue)

2 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Sometimes ICF cant be trusted,Khaleel was htpded as a 145k pacer but he is barely hitting 130k.how can he lose so much pace so quickly?

ICF can't be your source for accurate info. Just consider this as smthng similar to a yellow paper or gossip magazines, where people think Rahul is better than Virat and Bhuvi is a death bowler. 

4 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Guy has been sitting on bench for past 6-8 weeks, lets see how he does in coming games. By the way khaleel looked worst than Bhuvi. 

His form has not been ideal form before this too,i think injuries have taken a big toll on him.

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

1. Rohit 

2. Dhawan

3. Kohli 

4. ? 

5. ? 

6. ? 

7. ? 

8. ? 

9. Kuldeep 

10. Bumrah 

11. Chahal 

We still have 5 slots open in the team. We are nowhere near ready for the World Cup. 

1. Rohit 

2. Dhawan

3. Kohli 

4. ? 

5. Jadav

6. Agarwall

7. Pant

8. Pandya

9. Kuldeep 

10. Bumrah 

11. Chahal 

2 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

With this team,we will be out in the round robin itself lol

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

This. If this Australian team of all teams is destroying what is our stronger suit - bowling, I can only imagine the carnage that is gonna be unleashed on us by other teams at the CWC.