Sign in to follow this  
Starpower

Southafrica vs Pakistan 3rd Test: at Johanneburg. Jan 11-15,2019

30 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Poor post. Reverse can happen legally. India was reversing in Sydney but Australia didn't. Are you saying that India was "working" on it. Pakistan had been caught doing shady things. But unless proven, don't make accusations.

He he he. I wonder who this poster is

1 minute ago, Vk1 said:

Dale Steyn bowling in 140s.. has there ever been any other regular bowler who could bowl with this speed after ageing 35 years? 

Brett Lee bowled 150+ after 35 in ODIs but didnt have much success though in terms of wickets. He retired from tests at 32

23 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Weekend entertainment booked, hope I get to see Pakistan bat twice the next 2 days :aha:

Haha same here ,watching Pakistan chase in the fourth innings Is damn funny :phehe:

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Highlight of day was Markram’s flawless inning and Aamers unjury.

Aamir was bowling at 132-136 k speed. Probably too much for his body to take

he was probably on steroids or something. 123 to 127 is amir's "natural" pace since his return.

13 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Poor post. Reverse can happen legally. India was reversing in Sydney but Australia didn't. Are you saying that India was "working" on it. Pakistan had been caught doing shady things. But unless proven, don't make accusations.

It swings and seams conventionally at the Wanderers but I have rarely seen reverse and frankly the lush outfields don't allow the ball to get scuffed up. Its just my opinion. 

16 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Dale Steyn bowling in 140s.. has there ever been any other regular bowler who could bowl with this speed after ageing 35 years? 

Nope. Not in tests. Steyn was clocking 90 mph even after bowling a lot of overs in the previous test. I can't remember another bowler doing that at the age of 35.5 andesspecially  not in the 3rd or later spells. Closest is probably another Saffer - Allan Donald 

9 hours ago, Vijy said:

he was probably on steroids or something. 123 to 127 is amir's "natural" pace since his return.

Yes, Pakistani bowlers collectively were pacier. I dont think it was coincidence.

Babar playing better cricket than kohli

Cong for lovely  49*:aha:strike rate 98

Sarfu on 47* Fun to watch him get going

(8 fours and 2 - 5's)

Just like video games 

(I hits 32 Fours before tea in college cricket in ahmedabad)  I would love to bats here

Edited by Starpower

1 minute ago, Starpower said:

Babar playing better cricket than kohli

Cong for lovely  49*:aha:strike rate 98

Saru on 47* Fun to watch him get going

(8 fours and 2 - 5's)

Just like video games 

(I hits 32 Fours before tea in college cricket in ahmedabad)  I would love to bats here

:canabis:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.