Sign in to follow this  
Starpower

Southafrica vs Pakistan 3rd Test: at Johanneburg. Jan 11-15,2019

Rabada interestingly is 2nd in the list of wicket takers in this series, however he has not looked the world beater as he is touted to be. SA are damn lucky Olivier has bulldozed Pak batsman throughout the series and got so many wickets and at crucial points. Otherwise, trio of Steyn, Rabada and Philander have been below par as per their high standards. I think SA should move on from Philander when Ngidi comes back.

14 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Rabada interestingly is 2nd in the list of wicket takers in this series, however he has not looked the world beater as he is touted to be. SA are damn lucky Olivier has bulldozed Pak batsman throughout the series and got so many wickets and at crucial points. Otherwise, trio of Steyn, Rabada and Philander have been below par as per their high standards. I think SA should move on from Philander when Ngidi comes back.

Rabada is over rated, will be tackled with ease in Asia. Like most of his countrymen, he is a bully on certain types of pitches. 

Funny thing is, now Pak selectors will think Shadab and Babar are good Tests batsmen, based on chanceless innings where they manage to luck their way to 50 odd runs

Another is Sarfraz.

Nephew, despite poor series batted with sound composure along with Masood who was standout Pak batsmen

2 minutes ago, Oldhere said:

I have noticed that whenever Pak loses, they make green bro forum to be not visible without login.

Not sure why

Because they can. That is a Imperial Cricket Forum with few selective guys making rules.

Shadab has a lot of potential but I doubt he would ever achieve it. Faheem's bowling is impressive. Overall I think PAK did better than expected. SA are not the team they once were and are heavily reliant on their bowling to blast away oppositions. Olivier won't be able to do that series after series for them. Their batsmen need to start making tons regularly. 

SA didn't exactly steamroll Pak ...without Olivier this would have been a closer series. Pak would have still lost but margin could be different. SA bowling attack is great for SENA but it will be tested in subcontinent due to lack of world class spinner. Styen is in last leg and Philander would follow soon. Batting remains vulnerable with loss of ABD, Kallis recently and Amala not in greatest form.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.