India A team to face england in unoffical tests

My team to face england lions

1.  Panchal , chance to show case his class.  Banging it ranji for years now and this year no different.  Seen him bat, class

2.  Shaw , needs as much experience as possible.

3.  Eswaran, bengal opener, scoring runs, needs more games to develop

4.  Gill , opens for punjab but for with top 4 spots in tests lokced good chance to show can be 5/6, for suited to middle order

5. Vihari

6. Bhui, 22 hot talent imo lets see what can do

7. Pant, yes test team certainty.  But more then batting needs as many games keeping as possible in red ball

8.  Kuleep Yadav , chance to show case red ball class and push for number one spot in tests

9. Rajpoot

10 Avesh Khan

11. Saini, very impressed with in recnt ranji, yes figures dont look good but was clicking 140 plus.  Been injured?  If come back agme I saw potential.

Siraj/Warrier also, plays one game.  Lots of seamers to choose from

Also in contention.  Aaron, Bharat

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

My team to face england lions

1.  Panchal , chance to show case his class.  Banging it ranji for years now and this year no different.  Seen him bat, class

2.  Shaw , needs as much experience as possible.

3.  Eswaran, bengal opener, scoring runs, needs more games to develop

4.  Gill , opens for punjab but for with top 4 spots in tests lokced good chance to show can be 5/6, for suited to middle order

5. Vihari

6. Bhui, 22 hot talent imo lets see what can do

7. Pant, yes test team certainty.  But more then batting needs as many games keeping as possible in red ball

8.  Kuleep Yadav , chance to show case red ball class and push for number one spot in tests

9. Rajpoot

10 Avesh Khan

11. Saini, very impressed with in recnt ranji, yes figures dont look good but was clicking 140 plus.  Been injured?  If come back agme I saw potential.

Siraj/Warrier also, plays one game.  Lots of seamers to choose from

Also in contention.  Aaron, Bharat

No mayank??

Kuldeep wud be playing LOI for india that time

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No mayank??

Kuldeep wud be playing LOI for india that time

Mayank dont need the run out.  Guy is booked in for next 5 tests, plus bag loads of experience in red ball of A tours and Ranji.  Let others cant chance to use A games to develop

Plus I pick Mayank in Odi squad as back up opner.

O ok no Kuldeep then.  Not sure he 4th best spinner in india is?

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Mayank dont need the run out.  Guy is booked in for next 5 tests, plus bag loads of experience in red ball of A tours and Ranji.  Let others cant chance to use A games to develop

Plus I pick Mayank in Odi squad as back up opner.

O ok no Kuldeep then.  Not sure he 4th best spinner in india is?

We can try Shreyas Gopal or Mayank Markande if we want a wrist spinner. 

7 hours ago, Sooda said:

Shaw, Agarwal, Panchal, Vihari, Nair (c), Pant, Gopal, Gowtham, Aniket, Siraj, Nadeem

Chahar, Rajpoot, Easwaran, Gill .. Easwaran and Gill should open in 2nd match

Siraj is with current indian team...

Eashwaran has earned his place...

Gill and Eashwaran should be must...

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

24 wickets in 7 matches with his performance getting below par with each match, does not deserve it at all. Either he lost motivation after being picked for IPL or still has fitness issues.

Aaron needs high level games. Some people perform when they are given top quality oppositions.

I remember Sehwag playing absurd cricket and failing miserably in 2007 in Ranji that he wasn’t even in earlier announced 30 man probable squad to tour Australia for the 2007/08 tour. Howevver Kumble took him, surprising everyone as he wasn’t even part of 30 and then became part of 15. Did not play first 2 tests where Jaffer played, and then came into 3rd and rest is history. Even after failing miserably to poor bowlers in Ranji he found his game against best of the best.

I see Aaron needing that support in this time in his career. He is a fast bowler whose blood will rush and make him perform moment he wears Indian jersey and play for India.

Put Aaron with Bumrah together. Fast and furious duo. They are going to run havoc in international cricket together with that combined speed and venom. We need to make this happen.

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Aaron needs high level games. Some people perform when they are given top quality oppositions.

I remember Sehwag playing absurd cricket and failing miserably in 2007 in Ranji that he wasn’t even in earlier announced 30 man probable squad to tour Australia for the 2007/08 tour. Howevver Kumble took him, surprising everyone as he wasn’t even part of 30 and then became part of 15. Did not play first 2 tests where Jaffer played, and then came into 3rd and rest is history. Even after failing miserably to poor bowlers in Ranji he found his game against best of the best.

I see Aaron needing that support in this time in his career. He is a fast bowler whose blood will rush and make him perform moment he wears Indian jersey and play for India.

Put Aaron with Bumrah together. Fast and furious duo. They are going to run havoc in international cricket together with that combined speed and venom. We need to make this happen.

How are the two even comparable. Sehwag had a great record behind him, Aaron has been an outright failure internationally so far. He looked like getting some sting back and had started to swing the ball at pace. All seem to have gone away with time.