"Take my daughter home if you have money" - Saif Ali Khan !!!

velu

Everything is driven by the media who choose their targets wisely, the hype is created and everyone jumps on the bandwagon . Saif is your typical English Speaking Urban elite - one of their own so there is no divide of Education or Class, it's only a problem when a Dehati Gawar like Pandya forgets his aukaat and should be put down to where he belongs. 

12 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Is this intetview for real ?

Nah it's just a joke. He was just joking. Karen Johar asked him what do u want in ur daughters bf. And then kjo sarcastically asked if money was important. Saif joked and said take my daughter if u have money. Even when Sara ali Khan said she would like to date kartik Aryan, saif joked and said "does he have the cash!". So I wouldn't read too much into it.

3 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Nah it's just a joke. He was just joking. Karen Johar asked him what do u want in ur daughters bf. And then kjo sarcastically asked if money was important. Saif joked and said take my daughter if u have money. Even when Sara ali Khan said she would like to date kartik Aryan, saif joked and said "does he have the cash!". So I wouldn't read too much into it.

What is about this people. Father selling daughter, Cuckold PM selling wife. Are these psychos.