Sign in to follow this  
zen

taken to the cleaners

On 1/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, Number said:

I think it is clear we cant trust him in death overs but he is too valueable with the new ball. So our 3rd seamer should be someone who can ball in death with Bumrah.

I still think he is the best new ball bowler we have in the ODIs.

Can bowl with control on flat tracks and stop runs.

On helpful tracks he can get 1-2 wickets.

Expecting him to run through the top order every time is not fair.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, Cricketics said:

Easy for someone like Shami to bowl yorkers kn will who has played full month of test cricket and is in the rhythm. But when you carry gatorade which Bhuvi did and lack match practice for a month you can’t just come and get yorkers right everytime. It takes time. Bhuvi will get better. 

I think he did decent earlier. Deah bowling needs lot of match practice which he lacks. I think he will be ready for world cup.

England are his conditons and he will do well there.

This is international cricket, the highest level. Come prepared to bowl, bowl well or go home and we'll find someone else. 

That simple really. 

9 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is almost he has reached the ceiling beyond which he cannot grow as a pace bowler. He is not confident of bowling yorker at the international level. It often ends up as a full toss. I still think Ishant will be in the reckoning if Bhuvi is taking a long time to recover.

Bhuvi is better than Ishant in ODIs. Atleast Bhuvi bowls well with the new ball. Ishant is sh1t overall. Leaks runs gets no wickets