Jump to content
Trichromatic

Congrats MSD for scoring 10000 ODI runs for India

Recommended Posts

Overall figures
Player Span Mat Inns NO RunsDescending HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0  
SR Tendulkar 1989-2012 463 452 41 18426 200* 44.83 21367 86.23 49 96 20 investigate this query
SC Ganguly 1992-2007 308 297 23 11221 183 40.95 15235 73.65 22 71 16 investigate this query
R Dravid 1996-2011 340 314 39 10768 153 39.15 15126 71.18 12 82 13 investigate this query
V Kohli 2008-2019 217 209 37 10235 183 59.50 11024 92.84 38 48 12 investigate this query
MS Dhoni 2004-2019 330 279 77 10050 183* 49.75 11531 87.15 9 68 9 investigate this query
M Azharuddin 1985-2000 334 308 54 9378 153* 36.92 12669 74.02 7 58 9 investigate this query
Yuvraj Singh 2000-2017 301 275 39 8609 150 36.47 9846 87.43 14 52 18 investigate this query
V Sehwag 1999-2013 241 235 9 7995 219 35.37 7655 104.44 15 37 14 investigate this query
RG Sharma 2007-2019 194 188 32 7539 264 48.32 8507 88.62 21 38 12

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I think there are paid trolls who pretend to be csk fans and jump on to dhoni support now and then. 

 

For team sake , dhoni had to leave . I read a comment that dhoni by his batting style ensures that only he can succeed and finish  or he ups the running late to a level where all others below him fail as well . 

 

I am a Karthik supporter and felt he did not help his cause with the knock yesterday  . But the pitch did look a bit slow and would need some acclimatization to score and even Rohit took his time . The pressure to score just consumed jadeja and Karthik and the cause was dhoni slow Sr. If he had even scored at 80sr it would have helped .

 

Dhoni trolls fail to acknowledge the fact tagt dhoni could not accelerate even after 60 balls . That's where the problem lies .

 

For a true CSK fan it's a bit dissapointing to be bandied together with paid trolls ..

 

Really donno why dhoni has not hung up his boots yet.. it's so obvious..

Edited by prasen82

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, prasen82 said:

I think there are paid trolls who pretend to be csk fans and jump on to dhoni support now and then. 

 

For team sake , dhoni had to leave . I read a comment that dhoni by his batting style ensures that only he can succeed and finish  or he ups the running late to a level where all others below him fail as well . 

 

I am a Karthik supporter and felt he did not help his cause with the knock yesterday  . But the pitch did look a bit slow and would need some acclimatization to score and even Rohit took his time . The pressure to score just consumed jadeja and Karthik and the cause was dhoni slow Sr. If he had even scored at 80sr it would have helped .

 

Dhoni trolls fail to acknowledge the fact tagt dhoni could not accelerate even after 60 balls . That's where the problem lies .

 

For a true CSK fan it's a bit dissapointing to be bandied together with paid trolls ..

 

Really donno why dhoni has not hung up his boots yet.. it's so obvious..

the point is that karthik took his to acclimatise (around 20 balls) and then got out. this is a very regular feature with him. it explains both his low avg, low SR and absence of 100s despite playing in top 6 for 78 out of his 87 matches. A top 6 batsman in ODIs should be able to chip in with 100s every now and then.

Share this post


Link to post

Now that the record is done, please retire. You’ll get all the respect and much more if you did so. Else be ready to be shamed even more, if the last 2-3 have not been enough humiliation.

 

50 in 108 balls in WI in 2017 and 50 in 95 balls today. These two knocks will continue to hurt his legacy forever

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

Share this post


Link to post

MSD is a slow cancer that is eating the heart out of this ODI team. BCCI has decided to let this slow spiral continue until after WC when India make an unceremonious exit and then the Jharkhandi retires and everyone takes deep breath with the cancer finally taking its toll and winning.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

MSD is a slow cancer that is eating the heart out of this ODI team. BCCI has decided to let this slow spiral continue until after WC when India make an unceremonious exit and then the Jharkhandi retires and everyone takes deep breath with the cancer finally taking its toll and winning.

he is more like plague than cancer since the former can spread from one to another. rayudu, karthik, etc. also have dhoni-itis, i.e. tuk-tuking their way to useless runs at low SR.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, R!TTER said:

Not to be pedantic but cancer can also spread to other organs, technically speaking :fear1:

yes, I agree. I was referring to plague as an epidemic (person-to-person) like during the black death.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Vijy said:

the point is that karthik took his to acclimatise (around 20 balls) and then got out. this is a very regular feature with him. it explains both his low avg, low SR and absence of 100s despite playing in top 6 for 78 out of his 87 matches. A top 6 batsman in ODIs should be able to chip in with 100s every now and then.

Agree . I have a feeling that Karthik underperforms whenever he plays with dhoni and feels extra pressure to perform every match. Just need to test out couple if odis with no dhoni . If he still fails kick him out and get in Pant

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, prasen82 said:

Agree . I have a feeling that Karthik underperforms whenever he plays with dhoni and feels extra pressure to perform every match. Just need to test out couple if odis with no dhoni . If he still fails kick him out and get in Pant

it will be too late to groom pant after giving karthik some matches since there are only 12 matches left I think. either TM will back DK all the way or they will do musical chairs with oldies and newbies without anyone getting a settled run.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Vijy said:

he is more like plague than cancer since the former can spread from one to another. rayudu, karthik, etc. also have dhoni-itis, i.e. tuk-tuking their way to useless runs at low SR.

Jharkhandi has done nothing to the game since his WC2011 win. It has been a downward spiral since. 7+ years of slide and phucker is still living off of past glory. Even Sachin, let alone Dravid, Segwag, Laxman, etc. did not have this liberty. It is almost like he has a vice grip on BCCI and will only let go when he wants to. If he had any ounce of self respect, he would have retired after WC2015.

 

This is why he is such a loathed figure among true cricket fans! He will one of the main reasons India will unceremoniously exit the WC prematurely.

 

 

Edited by Audiophile

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×