Indian feminists !!!

velu

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Oh yes, in a very direct way. It's either that or they had a dominating mother brainwashing them.

Dominant Mother and a tail wagging Cuck/Sissy Father  or in some cases,  no father at all.  

Won't be surprised if a lot of these rabid ones are born out of illegitimate relationships and raised by Single Mothers. You could always notice them bashing the Indian  traditional Family Structure - there could be a strong personal reason behind it. 

Edited by rageaddict

Feminists movement indeed indeed succeeded in making this world much safer for the women.

And may I allowed to also say that this is the thing which NO RELIGION was able to achieve. 

Nothing is perfect. There may be short comings in the feminist movement. There may be emotional stupid people present in this movement ... but still the negative side of the feminist movement is HARMLESS. 

As compared to the the feminist movement, the negative side of the religions was not harmless. Women suffered one sided and she suffered badly. 

I don't agree with this argument that woman should be kept to suffer and her equal rights should be usurped in order to maintain the traditions family (joint family) system. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Feminist movement, has only lead to the fall of family values.  Empowering women is not about women to be able to do so the same function as men, but to make man understand how to work collectively for the greater good. It has become more of the latter, about doing the same bad deeds as men are doing, instead of learning from his flaws and doing things better,

Edited by coffee_rules

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Feminist movement, has only lead to the fall of family values.  Empowering women is not about women to be able to do so the same function as men, but to make man understand how to work collectively for the greater good. It has become more of the latter, about doing the same bad deeds as men are doing, instead of learning from his flaws and doing things better,

Family values ?!?!?

Well duh - if you spread the idea that women don't HAVE TO be baby-making-machines and they can choose to have babies or not, then obviously, not 100% women are going to be baby-making-cleaning-lady-of-the-house. Just like if you give slaves the idea that slavery is optional and they can be entreprenuers too, then not everyone is gonna work the fields.... 

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Family values ?!?!?

Well duh - if you spread the idea that women don't HAVE TO be baby-making-machines and they can choose to have babies or not, then obviously, not 100% women are going to be baby-making-cleaning-lady-of-the-house. Just like if you give slaves the idea that slavery is optional and they can be entreprenuers too, then not everyone is gonna work the fields.... 

So are you saying family values mostly center around trying to oppress and subjugate women?

56 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

So are you saying family values mostly center around trying to oppress and subjugate women?

I am saying that 'erosion of family values' is mostly cited by conservatives as women less likely to get married and have kids or being more able to divorce their husbands because they are more financially independent. So yes, in practice, the 'erosion of family values' equates to 'women have more options today' argument, aka not as helpless and subjugated. 

Feminism 101 - My Choice ... to have sex outside of marriage! But, if my choice is to take care of the family/kids for better QOL, then you are regressive, bowing to patriarchy!  But wearing a burkha is my choice, but Karwa chauth is so medieval concept. The liberal are so ill-liberal!

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Feminism 101 - My Choice ... to have sex outside of marriage! But, if my choice is to take care of the family/kids for better QOL, then you are regressive, bowing to patriarchy!  But wearing a burkha is my choice, but Karwa chauth is so medieval concept. The liberal are so ill-liberal!

Can you please point out where in the video clip she says or implies the bolded part ?!?