Indian feminists !!!

velu

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Family values ?!?!?

Well duh - if you spread the idea that women don't HAVE TO be baby-making-machines and they can choose to have babies or not, then obviously, not 100% women are going to be baby-making-cleaning-lady-of-the-house. Just like if you give slaves the idea that slavery is optional and they can be entreprenuers too, then not everyone is gonna work the fields.... 

So motherhood = slavery ?

If given choice nobody wants to be slave , by your logic no woman wants to be mother.

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

If given choice nobody wants to be slave , by your logic no woman wants to be mother.

most of us are 9-5 slaves, bud. the only difference is, we can choose our masters, the original ones could not. 

I thought that was obvious when i used the slaves-entrepreneur contrast instead of slave-free men contrast ?

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

In my view, motherhood is not a slavery. 

But taking away the "Right" from the woman to choose herself if she is ready to become mother right now, or later, or never is a slavery. A mother should be herself ready for being a mother, not that others compel her to be a mother. 

Unfortunately, in our society, these "basic" decisions still does not belong to the women, but their husbands, families or society make rules and choices for them. 

First of all our societies should recognise the basic rights of women and also of the children. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Family values in general means status quo.

Jaisa hai ..waisa he rehne do.

Don't change ...because people don't like change unless it is for financial gain....

Utter crap as usual. Values and ideas take centuries to develop and they do change with the changing times. As per your logic if family values equated status quo then we wouldn't have seen no change in our values since the beginning of civilization which of course isn't the case .

Yours is a simplistic viewpoint often cited by dumb feminazis with no basis in facts.

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Utter crap as usual. Values and ideas take centuries to develop and they do change with the changing times. As per your logic if family values equated status quo then we wouldn't have seen no change in our values since the beginning of civilization which of course isn't the case .

Yours is a simplistic viewpoint often cited by dumb feminazis with no basis in facts.

Oh the word...feminazis.

You won!!

My statement wasn't even about women....it was in general about both genders....but you see a comment by me and go...feminazi!!

@#$%^&*

40 minutes ago, beetle said:

Oh the word...feminazis.

You won!!

My statement wasn't even about women....it was in general about both genders....but you see a comment by me and go...feminazi!!

@#$%^&*

Fine ignore my last comment then. How about responding to the first para without resorting to the gaalis? 

Then you wonder why I used the word feminazi lol.

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Not sure about feminazis but your comment earlier to me is the catch-call for every scared dude who cannot handle strong women who know what they want in life and who's life is more than just husband+kids+cleaning house.

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Fine ignore my last comment then. How about responding to the first para without resorting to the gaalis? 

Then you wonder why I used the word feminazi lol.

I don't have to respond to any crap any one posts.

I was just defining ' family values' for what it means in todays time .

11 hours ago, beetle said:

Family values in general means status quo.

Jaisa hai ..waisa he rehne do.

Don't change ...because people don't like change unless it is for financial gain....

Family values means family first . As long as people have these values people will have families

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

No offences but you do seem to be on athin line between feminist and feminazi. :p:

depends on her cooking form :phehe:

day 1 - "wow @beetle ji .. you are the best cook in uttarkhand" 

bettle ji's mindvoice ( blushing :blush:) - "womens first priority is her family and anyway 90% of the indian women likes to cook.. screw feminists"

day 2 - "beetle .. your food is just ok today"

bettle ji's mindvoice ( mildly annoyed :anguished: ) - "jeez .. women is not just their for making sandwich.. feminists are right" 

day 3 - "beetle .. your food is worse than bhuvi's wicket taking ability in ODIs"

bettle ji in her real voice ( extremely annoyed :mad: ) - "you cook on odd days and i cook on evendays .. on odd days i will work for the empowerment of our fellow feminazis"  

:crutch:

Is calling any woman in public space beautiful/pretty always sexist & misogynistic ? This is what was the conclusion on one article when Priyanka Gandhi was referred in that sense, meaning that she doesn't have any appeal besides of her looks and also has a "tainted" husband.

Ordinarily, it is unfair if a woman is just narrowed down to certain physical attributes, especially the achievers who have worked immensely hard for their success. In this case, if its majorly the cold hard truth that her family name and fair skin gets her the attention in our society, is it still sexist ? 

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

Is calling any woman in public space beautiful/pretty always sexist & misogynistic ? This is what was the conclusion on one article when Priyanka Gandhi was referred in that sense, meaning that she doesn't have any appeal besides of her looks and also has a "tainted" husband.

Ordinarily, it is unfair if a woman is just narrowed down to certain physical attributes, especially the achievers who have worked immensely hard for their success. In this case, if its majorly the cold hard truth that her family name and fair skin gets her the attention in our society, is it still sexist ? 

Of course not!

But telling a colleague that she should be at the forefront of a pitch; "you are pretty and just your smile will convince the prospective client to do business with us" is very sexist.

Edited by Mariyam

Of course not!
But telling a colleague that she should be at the forefront of a pitch; "you are pretty and just your smile will convince the prospective client to do business with us" is very sexist.
Sorta agree, but how is it different from saying " you are intelligent and speak well" .. is that sexist?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk