SK_IH

Ffs Get lost MSD!!

As I said earlier, with Pant banging the door hard, people have started to marvel at Ind playing dud in the name of experience.

I thought, Ind would have lost today's match irrespective of personnel playing after losing three quick wkts.But killing any chance of a victory by going extra slow is not the way to approach an innings.Rohit was setting it up nicely, he actually needed someone to play at better pace than him but Dhoni was again going at snail's pace.

Whythere is constant talk of numbers whether it's 4,5 or 6 for Dhoni, why can the TM and senior players see his abilities are gone and he is a complete liability.

Dhoni can't hit in the end apparently because he needs time to settle before starting to hit and he can't pace an innings when he comes early because he can't rotate the strike.

Ind cricket is really healthy at the moment vis-a-vis talent and potential. Dhoni please get lost and take these DK & Rayudu with you 

P.S. :Can't believe Virat thinks Rayudu and Dhoni at 4 & 5 will win him the WC

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, selectors and Kohli should decide.

Dhoni should play as long as he can.

ICFers wanting him to retire are being unfair. Not even a single one them would have retired if they were in his position.

why not? any ICFer already having that much money would just want to enjoy life at his age.

A lot of Dhoni supporters in social media saying India was 3 down early and top order failed so why is everyone blaming Dhoni.

Well those fan boys & girls seem to have to dud knowledge of the game, anyone can get out early in the innings, it's the one who is in has the responsibility to carry the team, and our top three in the last 2 years have been bloody consistent, when they get in they make big runs and win matches, but when Dhoni gets in he scores 50 from 100 balls and kills matches.

Today's match is a perfect example of how pathetic our batting is without our top three, inspite of Rohit's big hundred we were never in the game, we need atleast two from Dhawan, Kohli & Rohit to fire to win matches, and that can only take us so far.

Edited by Jimmypage

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

he was but turned out be fake.  no true Dhoni fan would want Dhoni to get lost.

A fanboy/fangirl is what you are referring to. Not a fan. A true fan takes inspiration from his hero but not necessarily justifies his every action or behaviour.

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Because captain wants him.

I think Virat is under pressure to retain him.

Pant hitting a century in a test , show cases that he is ready to play ODI world cup.

I think DK and MSD need to be thrown away and GILL ,Pant and Shreyas Iyer brought in the Team.

it is also a good decision to Teach Stylish Hardik Pandey and even Kl a Lesson- they had to be controlled , discipline in Sport is a MUST, even my coach used to scream when we missed practice. 

these guys are focusing on the opposite sex a little more than they should.

Playing for INDIA is not a Joke, they need to be focused.

I think Rohit and Kohli are trying to create situations to get dhoni indirectly dropped. Rohit saying dhoni should bat at 4 is to make him more exposed . And Kohli will fail more this series . 

I love conspiracy theories .. and if true I would gladly like this to be played out where 2/3 in the top 3 will underperform each match to put pressure on the rest which includes dhoni as well . 

"  In the last decade, only two innings from Indian batsmen of 96 balls or longer have been slower than Dhoni's today. One was Rayudu against Zimbabwe in 2016 (3.1rpo), and the other was Dhoni himself against the West Indies in 2017. "

#AUSvIND — The Cricket Prof. (@CricProf) January 12, 2019

Edited by express bowling

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

"  In the last decade, only two innings from Indian batsmen of 96 balls or longer have been slower than Dhoni's today. One was Rayudu against Zimbabwe in 2016 (3.1rpo), and the other was Dhoni himself against the West Indies in 2017. "

#AUSvIND — The Cricket Prof. (@CricProf) January 12, 2019

You beat me to post this . I had this ctrl -c'ed...

Sad statistics.. enuf said. Writing on wall..there is only one reason why dhoni is still in team -- the higher powers. 

Those stats are horrible. Kohli should be held accountable for his selection. Or even he feels Dhoni is guiding light for the team :facepalm: Kohli is either one of the worst selector of playing 11 or he is too biased to Dhoni. Dhoni might as well be the reason behind Kohli losing ODI captaincy once India does not makes finals of this WC.

17 minutes ago, express bowling said:

"  MS Dhoni.. - Second slowest ODI 50 - in 93 balls today - Slowest: in 108 balls v WI at North Sound in 2017  "

#AusvInd#AusvsInd — Mohandas Menon (@mohanstatsman) January 12, 2019

That was a very determined knock. No boundaries for over 100 balls :phehe: