KL + Hardik Support Thread

zen

They should have removed endoresments for some months.

That would have had a greater impact.

Most of this wannabe player nonsense is for that only .

This punishment seems vague.....it is like making up something to show .

Take it rule wise.

Which rules did they break and  what is the punishment for that.

Edited by beetle
25 minutes ago, beetle said:

Take it rule wise.

Do you know if they broke rules or are you implying that they did based on your opinion / perception? :dontknow:

Are we not innocent until proven guilty?

Edited by zen
20 minutes ago, beetle said:

Take it rule wise.

Thats what I said previously.... banning them from playing is over the top. 

I supported KL against all those bashing him for Instagram etc when he was dropped.  I've been a supporter of Pandya since he emerged from the SMA T20 tourney.   

But their stupidity on this TV crap is not defensible.  I don't believe that Pandya should have been thrown out from the team for more than a couple of games, but he definitely deserves most of the flak he's catching due to his dumb comments.   

To repeat, I don't care how illiterate he is, or how much of a slut he wants to be in his personal life.  But to brag about such things on national TV is unacceptable from anyone representing any team that I would support - or anyone else for that matter.  

Just now, gattaca said:

Hopefully Gill and Shankar seal the spots now. KL and Pandya have put the Indian Cricket team in a really bad place. 

I don't think shankar will. too crappy a bowler to serve as 5th bowler. maybe a useful 6th bowler though.

3 hours ago, velu said:

to that eduji aunty

BCCI + CoA are bunch of jokers, who try to play to the gallery. Bows down to powerful and popular cricketers, while using upcoming cricketers as scapegoats to showcase what they can do .... The handing of a punishment, I hope, will make them a laughing stock in the world :lol:  

Edited by zen
52 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Missing out NZ and Australia series means almost 10+ matches..Rahul would have been benched anyway,but Pandya being integral part of our ODI squad,10+ matches ban is too much..It is not that they have tempered ball or anything.

I fear for them even in IPL participation..

They are not part of WC squad. No way.  It's too much attention and guess Kohli would not want to focus his attention on off field distractions. With both of them in poor form and not having played Australia and NZ Series , no way will they make it to WC squad.

out of sight out of mind.. they will need to do the grind in ranji to come back and if in that time the newbies have established , they can kiss their comeback hopes goodbye..

KJO nein hardik aur Rahul ko Thod daala..

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

I supported KL against all those bashing him for Instagram etc when he was dropped.  I've been a supporter of Pandya since he emerged from the SMA T20 tourney.   

But their stupidity on this TV crap is not defensible.  I don't believe that Pandya should have been thrown out from the team for more than a couple of games, but he definitely deserves most of the flak he's catching due to his dumb comments.   

To repeat, I don't care how illiterate he is, or how much of a slut he wants to be in his personal life.  But to brag about such things on national TV is unacceptable from anyone representing any team that I would support - or anyone else for that matter.  

In Mahabharata, Lord Krishna gave the option of picking either him or his army to both Duryodhan and Arjun (or was it Yudhister?). Because he knew that at the end of the day, things were to be decided on the battlefield 

Most people do not appreciates these kind of statements. But we also have to decide that do we care more about what these guys says (could be satire) on some shady platform of which we could not even be the target market? or Do we care more for what they do on the real platform for the cricketers, the ground, where both performances and behavior count, and where all of their target audiences are? Moreover, they are among the most well behaved guys on the field and play the game in the right spirit .... I do not think anyone has complained about these guys misbehaving with them or taking advantage of others (including girls) 

Talking about Pandya, I have seen him give 100% with the bat, ball and on the field, displaying the never die spirit. It is hard to do that on consistent basis if you do not have the passion inside you to do well for your team (and country) .... He has shown signs of someone who values teamwork. Someone who values teamwork and plays the game in the right spirit can usually put important things above himself ....  I want to judge and support him more of that 

Edited by zen