KL + Hardik Support Thread

zen

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

I supported KL against all those bashing him for Instagram etc when he was dropped.  I've been a supporter of Pandya since he emerged from the SMA T20 tourney.   

But their stupidity on this TV crap is not defensible.  I don't believe that Pandya should have been thrown out from the team for more than a couple of games, but he definitely deserves most of the flak he's catching due to his dumb comments.   

To repeat, I don't care how illiterate he is, or how much of a slut he wants to be in his personal life.  But to brag about such things on national TV is unacceptable from anyone representing any team that I would support - or anyone else for that matter.  

who cares? is he a molester? no

is he a thief? no

he plays decent cricket. ban karan johar as he spreads vulgarity . 

7 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I just hope they havent set the trend for the next gen of young Indian cricketers of wanting girls and glamour.

We have seen Dravid who was a heart throb and a much better looking person than this skeleton Pandya and had much better achievements.  Always a great example on and off the field. Our youngsters have better role models to follow. 

8 hours ago, zen said:

Do you know if they broke rules or are you implying that they did based on your opinion / perception? :dontknow:

Are we not innocent until proven guilty?

Do you know they did not break rules?

I believe bcci is having an inquiry to look into the matter ,pending which the cool boys are suspended.

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

Do you know they did not break rules?

I believe bcci is having an inquiry to look into the matter ,pending which the cool boys are suspended.

Since you asked me I would assume you do not know that they broke the rules. What I know is that they did not do match fixing, they did not tamper with the ball, etc., .... and they have been among the best behaved folks on the field and play the game in the right spirit 

For IPL, the management is the franchises so they are not going to have issues with the rules

If you read the OP and many of the posts here, there is no need for what BCCI has done (to cater to the gallery) 

Edited by zen
22 minutes ago, zen said:

Since you asked me I would assume you do not know that they broke the rules. What I know is that they did not do match fixing, they did not tamper with the ball, etc., .... and they have been among the best behaved folks on the field and play the game in the right spirit 

For IPL, the management is the franchises so they are not going to have issues with the rules

If you read the OP and many of the posts here, there is no need for what BCCI has done (to cater to the gallery) 

The rules they might have broken ...has been answered earlier.

Can't keep writing same thing agsin and again like you.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

The rules they might have broken ...has been answered earlier.

Can't keep writing same thing agsin and again like you.

I do not know what you wrote .... but “might” so nothing concrete .... thank you 

Edited by zen