What are ur replacement for middle order junk

PSB_Zone

Deepak Hooda, Pant. Gill, Shankar for me at present, it makes me sick that a sports body is acting in this self defeatist way, Dhoni being in the team last 4 years is suicidal and bringing the team down.

Dhawan

Rohit

Virat

Pant

Gill

Hooda

Mayank

Pandya

Shankar

Kuldeep

Krunal

Bumrah

Shami

Aaron

Aniket

Would be my ODI squad

Anyone showing ability, be it Gill, Shaw, Pant, Agarwal or someone else. I am against this typecasting as openers for the young lot. They need to grab whatever chance is available and show flexibility towards the teams needs and those that show the ability may move to the desired slot in the future. The best batsman like Sachin/Kohli will naturally command their desired position eventually and make the most of it. So let's discover the next big thing soon enough while Virat is in his prime.

Edited by Clarke

ODIs ...

Before WC

... don't expect much changes 

After WC

1.  Rohit

2.  Dhawan

3.  Kohli

4.  Gill

5.  Shaw

6.  Pant  (  wk )

7.  Hardik

8.  Mavi  /  Nagarkoti ...  both can bat

9.  Kuldeep

10.  Chahal

11.  Bumrah

12.  Agarwal

13.  Iyer

14.  Shankar

15.  Nagarkoti /  Mavi

16.  Bhuvi

Get all the top talents in ... remove the mediocre ... there will be a lot of fan interest ... and a very good team will be built for the near future and next WC.

35 minutes ago, express bowling said:

ODIs ...

Before WC

... don't expect much changes 

After WC

1.  Rohit

2.  Dhawan

3.  Kohli

4.  Gill

5.  Shaw

6.  Pant  (  wk )

7.  Hardik

8.  Mavi  /  Nagarkoti ...  both can bat

9.  Kuldeep

10.  Chahal

11.  Bumrah

12.  Agarwal

13.  Iyer

14.  Shankar

15.  Nagarkoti /  Mavi

16.  Bhuvi

Get all the top talents in ... remove the mediocre ... there will be a lot of fan interest ... and a very good team will be built for the near future and next WC.

Best squad...:two_thumbs_up:

Just now, Starpower said:

Bcci and kohli do not wants change 

That means if Jadeja,Jadhav,DK and Dhoni bats like test match we need to keep them unless they get suspended or 

Injured.

Still do not know why pandey not makes it?

Because pandey is crap and he is also a bootlicker to dhoni. Have you seen him bat lately. I know he has been deprived chances when he was good when he made century against Aussies but than he went downhill.

Shreyas Iyer has done really well this season .. Another guy who is among runs is Priyank panchal from Gujurat .. Baba Indrajith has been consistent over a few seasons now and deserves a chance but maybe after the WC

We have Nitish Rana who is good and was great in IPL too .. Shaw if he can slot in the middle order .. I do not know what is happening with Mandeep but he was a good talent. 

Gill Pant and Krunal are already in contention