Khaleel Ahmed: The latest speed gun to be selected for India [ Sep 2018 ] !!!

velu

37 minutes ago, velu said:

speed gun :lol:

whther our speed guns comes with speed breaker :phehe:

our ICF fast bowling fanclub got klpd :hehe:

:hahaha: @express bowling  @speedheat  @Rightarmfast  @rkt.india  :hehe:

42a3c-1536870485-800.jpg

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/khaleel-ahmed-the-latest-speed-gun-to-be-selected-for-india

To quote @vishalvirsingh, Khaleel is a cheat  :whack:

1 hour ago, velu said:

speed gun :lol:

whther our speed guns comes with speed breaker :phehe:

our ICF fast bowling fanclub got klpd :hehe:

:hahaha: @express bowling  @speedheat  @Rightarmfast  @rkt.india  :hehe:

42a3c-1536870485-800.jpg

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/khaleel-ahmed-the-latest-speed-gun-to-be-selected-for-india

That's true!  has never been trolled so mercilessly,not only here on icf but also in  office too.

I remember @Mosher brother posted an article here where he was speaking about how he love  and wants to bowl fast but hypocrite was seen clocking 122kph :wall: sometimes back against west indies.

Just runs in and floats the ball with no effort. Rubbish bowler, hope siraj gets in next odi.

In fact he was good during Asia cup clocked 145 on one occasion  but than bhuvi also have clocked 145. I think if he 'll concentrate on getting stronger and on his bowling than bootlicking of seniors which is a prevalent culture now a days to get In to circle of trust of the axis of evil it 'll do lot of good to him.

29 minutes ago, raki05 said:

In fact he was good during Asia cup clocked 145 on one occasion  but than bhuvi also have clocked 145. I think if he 'll concentrate on getting stronger and on his bowling than bootlicking of seniors which is a prevalent culture now a days to get In to circle of trust of the axis of evil it 'll do lot of good to him.

one occasion or one ball :phehe: 

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

7 matches, 11 wickets @29, ER of 5.3

He hasn’t had the worst of starts. Bowls 134-135 kmph and can only improve. Like so many young pacers, did not have the best of starts playing first time in Australia. I do hope we stick with him despite the ICF pace brigade disowning him.

I haven't disowned. Hopefully, he will realize it and come back better.