So how much cricket has most of our odi squad played recently?

maniac

Rayudu retires from FC and walks in straight to an international game. Last game vs WI

Dhoni ditto

Dhawan played the T20 and not even in the squad for tests but relaxes in Australia to hang out with buddies.

DK and Khaleel-did they play any domestics after the Aus T20?

Jadhav- well I believe he was undergoing rehab, so benefit of doubt.

Bhuvi- passenger throughout the test series.

Pandya- now sent back but played one Ranji game and was probably scoring chicks in down time and was expected to walk in right into the odi series.

Is there any planning,vision,logic to any of this?

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rayudu retires from FC and walks in straight to an international game. Last game vs WI

Dhoni ditto

Dhawan played the T20 and not even in the squad for tests but relaxes in Australia to hang out with buddies.

Bhuvi- passenger throughout the test series.

Pandya- now sent back but played one Ranji game and was probably scoring chicks in down time and was expected to walk in right into the odi series.

Is there any planning,vision,logic to any of this?

I know it's a rhetorical question, but the answer is: N-O.

20 hours ago, maniac said:

What makes it worse was that  there was an actual domestic season going on during this time.

Aggarwal showed the benefit of coming in straight from domestics amidst red hot form and fit right in.

Look at the audacity of Rayudu, relatively a nobody in Indian cricket having a sense of entitlement without even playing domestic cricket

Dhawan and Dhoni must get notice from BCCI and be forced to play if they want to represent India in the world cup.

You can’t sit in Melbourne with family all the time snd come straight into ODI series and look rusty.

I knwo they are confirmed for world cup but this whole place for granted shouldn’t be be allowed.

They need to go hard on seniors. You got to earn your spot. Nothing for granted. This is about world cup.

Dhawan should not have been picked, the gall to not play not even a day of domestic cricket and stay put in Australia is just mind boggling. Less said about Rayudu the better. He should have been banned forever.

But then if they ban Rayudu, how will they justify Dhoni showing the way to others. Almost every ill in Indian cricket traces its origin to Dhoni. He was also the first player to skip a Test series (vs SL) after an IPL in 2008. He was the first captain to be heavily invested in a Sports Management company with a direct stake and have current players being managed by his company.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:03 PM, maniac said:

Khaleel was on A-tour to NZ and did play a ranji game also i think

DK also i think has played for TN

On 1/13/2019 at 11:03 PM, maniac said:

I think he also played ranji n scored a 100