Get Dhonified !!!

Reminds me of what great warriors/workers used to do in old age in historic times. After they were too old to earn a living they used to entertain people by performing cheap tricks to earn money

Agreed ..

Only player who claimed tax benefits as entertainer/actor was sachin

The same old people try to save whatever they can for their future comforts , like tax evasions, not paying gift tax for the cars , getting 5crore tax benefits claiming as actors
5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Let me help you for the last time. For the first 10 m even you would not be too far behind Bolt no more than a fraction of second. Comprehend?

0.02 secs in a 20meter race is against the fastest man ever on this universe is some serious pace ..

if if this is insignificant then why dont you put some data points rather than running in circles ?

5 minutes ago, velu said:

0.02 secs in a 20meter race is against the fastest man ever on this universe is some serious pace ..

if if this is insignificant then why dont you put some data points rather than running in circles ?

Did I not put some reference data. You just chose to ignore it.

I have compared the speed showing you that Dhoni is atleast 5 to 10 Kmph slower than other athletes. he is not fast at that level.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

Did I not put some reference data. You just chose to ignore it.

I have compared the speed showing you that Dhoni is atleast 5 to 10 Kmph slower than other athletes. he is not fast at that level.

where is that scientific data and from where you pulled it out ?

7 hours ago, velu said:

where is that scientific data and from where you pulled it out ?

Monday 12:35 i posted:

No he will not. For 100/200m you need lots and lots of muscles to propel you. Dhoni is not there. It looks fast but it really is slow at that level.

More indicative is the 27 Km/hr whic is less than 17 mph. Decent athletes will pull 20 mph routinely and good one can 23 mph. That is more than 35 kmph. Dhoni is good but not special.

Monday 12:35 i posted:

No he will not. For 100/200m you need lots and lots of muscles to propel you. Dhoni is not there. It looks fast but it really is slow at that level.

More indicative is the 27 Km/hr whic is less than 17 mph. Decent athletes will pull 20 mph routinely and good one can 23 mph. That is more than 35 kmph. Dhoni is good but not special.

Again don't keep running in circles ..
Dhonis fastest speed is 2.91secs and that of bolt is 2.89secs, and i compared this because you know in cricket we are running 22 yards..

What is the speed of NFL athelets who are faster than dhoni and closer to bolt abd their speeds which you pulled it out from some thin air or wherever
4 hours ago, velu said:

Again don't keep running in circles ..
Dhonis fastest speed is 2.91secs and that of bolt is 2.89secs, and i compared this because you know in cricket we are running 22 yards..

What is the speed of NFL athelets who are faster than dhoni and closer to bolt abd their speeds which you pulled it out from some thin air or wherever

I can put it down but google is your friend. 

This is the table you have:

Bolt-20-meter-splits-comparing-2009-vs-2

Here is the time of NFL players. 40 is critical for them. 60 m for baseball.

1. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs

Track times: 10.19 seconds (100 meters), 20.14 seconds (200 meters) | 40 time: 4.24 seconds

sf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

2. Marquise Goodwin, WR, San Francisco 49ers

Track times: 10.24 (100), 21.24 (200) | 40 time: 4.27

ari.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

3. J.J. Nelson, WR, Arizona Cardinals

Track times: 10.49 (100), 21.76 (200) | 40 time: 4.28

10. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants

Track times: 22.31 (200) | 40 time: 4.43

I have put the time for top 10. 40 dash is the most critical for them and they are all faster then Bolt. 100m is not that is where they are slightly slower. 

Similarly hundreds of baseball players can run 60 at almost the same pace.

Open your eyes.

Edited by Khota
5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

you cant compare the 2 and 3 runs in cricket to a 40 or 60 meter dash  as you have to stop and turn killing the momentum completely

We are comparing straight up speeds. this is not an effort to discredit dhoni but to make op aware that those speeds are not special. At that level everyone is fast. very fast.

7 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Superluminal, what exactly u meant , is he flouroscent, plz do not use words you do not know, did u mean sub human, lol.

Superluminal - faste than light :phehe:

you are free to check the dictionary before  becoming grammar nazi 

14 hours ago, Khota said:

This is the table you have:

Bolt-20-meter-splits-comparing-2009-vs-2

Here is the time of NFL players. 40 is critical for them. 60 m for baseball.

1. Tyreek Hill, WR, Kansas City Chiefs

Track times: 10.19 seconds (100 meters), 20.14 seconds (200 meters) | 40 time: 4.24 seconds

sf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

2. Marquise Goodwin, WR, San Francisco 49ers

Track times: 10.24 (100), 21.24 (200) | 40 time: 4.27

ari.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

3. J.J. Nelson, WR, Arizona Cardinals

Track times: 10.49 (100), 21.76 (200) | 40 time: 4.28

10. Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants

Track times: 22.31 (200) | 40 time: 4.43

I have put the time for top 10. 40 dash is the most critical for them and they are all faster then Bolt. 100m is not that is where they are slightly slower. 

Similarly hundreds of baseball players can run 60 at almost the same pace.

Open your eyes.

i kept my eyes open all the time :phehe:

if you read the whole stuff agaian , i clealry mentioned first 20ms of bolt is 2.89 vs dhonis 2.89 secs ..

anyway nice work dude .. do it for 20m as well :phehe:

2 hours ago, velu said:

i kept my eyes open all the time :phehe:

if you read the whole stuff agaian , i clealry mentioned first 20ms of bolt is 2.89 vs dhonis 2.89 secs ..

anyway nice work dude .. do it for 20m as well :phehe:

20m has no context in other sports. For cricket it is a meaningful number. I can tell you it will not be 40/2 as there is setup time.

Like I said dhoni is good but not special. 

You are a good man velu. It is a good discussion and I enjoy your posts till the next time we disagree.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

20m has no context in other sports. For cricket it is a meaningful number. I can tell you it will not be 40/2 as there is setup time.

Like I said dhoni is good but not special. 

You are a good man velu. It is a good discussion and I enjoy your posts till the next time we disagree.

from the beginning i am comapring dhoni vs bolt in a 20m race because i am know comapring them in a 100m race is farce :p:

dude .. having some fun with anti-dhoni brigade , but you are taking things seriosuly :icflove: