Get Dhonified !!!

2 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

And that Ankit(A dhoni fan but acts unbiased)  who said Yuvi didn't prolong his career because of fitness can't accept the fact that yuvi made debut 4 years back because he was a brighter prospect and Dhoni's team were regulary thrashed by him in Duleep trophy and under 19 tournaments.And with all due respect to ur Dhoni I'm sure if dhoni had played before 2003 he wouldn't have had d same stat when invincible aussies the mercurial pakistan with juggernaut of bowlers(not the current crappy side).Even windies were a competitive team back then.

OK since its a personal remark ill give u personal understanding about myself . 

1. Yes Im a dhoni fan but M not and never ever be a blind fan of someone. I dont act unbiased im unbiased. If someone has done better i cant be foolish enough to ignore it . Being a Dhoni fan i want him to leave captaincy u knw why because i want to be the match winner he is and thats what a true fan think good for their idol . I dont think with ego that he has to maintain his position.

2. Who said M just a Dhoni Fan. Im a Proud Yuvi fan. Ill tell u y Proud because Im also from chandigarh and he was from our school . I have time n again said a If Yuvraj,dhoni, kohli all will be batting in full form ill pay to Yuvraj singh cause there is no better sight than him. During 2005-09 i beilved Indian batting can do without sachin but not Yuvraj singh. For me It took twwo players Dhoni-kohli to made me feel secure without Yuvraj singh. But that should that mean that i become blind sighted and start rating Yuvraj singh 4-5 yrs higher than Dhoni 9-10 yrs of gud consistent performance and Kohli's who has been on Peak ever since. 

Now coming to your argument that Yuvraj was a brighter prospect and he got selected 1st that why. 

1. Yuvraj singh had a cricketer father so he had training and all the facilities available. Yuvraj singh actually started cricket early than dhoni. Yuvraj singh studies in Dav-8 school which had one of the best facilities for cricket and had access to PCA due his father which mean all good facilities. Yograj singh Prep a Floodlight net at his home and use to bring all big bowlers and bowlers from north zone to make his son practice . Thats how nehra, bhajji and yuvi became frends as his father use to invite them at his place to make his son practice . Also yuvraj singh had access to all good senior cricketers of north zone which provides great learning. He played u-19 Wc and got selected after that as one of the reason was also many cricketers caught in match fixing like Azhar, jadeja left vacancies in middle order. 

2. Dhoni started playing cricket late and was into football. His school was more into football. Dhoni came from Jharkhand not a well respected team like punjab in domestic. There is huge diff in facilities and guidance . Thats y when dhoni came he was raw in many ways. He debut one year later not for his fault coz of Sourav obsession with parthiv patel and selectors persistence with dinesh karthik. He didnt have the training and facilities that yuvraj singh got. 

3. Even coming 4 yrs before dhoni today Dhoni stands 500-600 ahead of yuvraj singh 30 innings before batting lower down the order with a far far superior avg. and that to in almost every condition

Had dhoni played before 2003 this would have happened that would have happened is all Ifs n buts. Lets take a comman ground someone like muralitharan,Vaas who made a mockery of yuvraj singh when he came was trashed by dhoni when he came.  The diff is not the opposition u play the diff is how much determination u have and how much hard work you can do. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

So Chennai fans have temple for Khushboo,Rajnikanth,Dhoni and Sachin is god anyways......Time to bring our own representative.....Rayudu,Rohit ??? :hitler:

if we build a temple for Rohit , then maggi will be the temple prasad :giggle:

45 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

OK since its a personal remark ill give u personal understanding about myself . 

1. Yes Im a dhoni fan but M not and never ever be a blind fan of someone. I dont act unbiased im unbiased. If someone has done better i cant be foolish enough to ignore it . Being a Dhoni fan i want him to leave captaincy u knw why because i want to be the match winner he is and thats what a true fan think good for their idol . I dont think with ego that he has to maintain his position.

2. Who said M just a Dhoni Fan. Im a Proud Yuvi fan. Ill tell u y Proud because Im also from chandigarh and he was from our school . I have time n again said a If Yuvraj,dhoni, kohli all will be batting in full form ill pay to Yuvraj singh cause there is no better sight than him. During 2005-09 i beilved Indian batting can do without sachin but not Yuvraj singh. For me It took twwo players Dhoni-kohli to made me feel secure without Yuvraj singh. But that should that mean that i become blind sighted and start rating Yuvraj singh 4-5 yrs higher than Dhoni 9-10 yrs of gud consistent performance and Kohli's who has been on Peak ever since. 

Now coming to your argument that Yuvraj was a brighter prospect and he got selected 1st that why. 

1. Yuvraj singh had a cricketer father so he had training and all the facilities available. Yuvraj singh actually started cricket early than dhoni. Yuvraj singh studies in Dav-8 school which had one of the best facilities for cricket and had access to PCA due his father which mean all good facilities. Yograj singh Prep a Floodlight net at his home and use to bring all big bowlers and bowlers from north zone to make his son practice . Thats how nehra, bhajji and yuvi became frends as his father use to invite them at his place to make his son practice . Also yuvraj singh had access to all good senior cricketers of north zone which provides great learning. He played u-19 Wc and got selected after that as one of the reason was also many cricketers caught in match fixing like Azhar, jadeja left vacancies in middle order. 

2. Dhoni started playing cricket late and was into football. His school was more into football. Dhoni came from Jharkhand not a well respected team like punjab in domestic. There is huge diff in facilities and guidance . Thats y when dhoni came he was raw in many ways. He debut one year later not for his fault coz of Sourav obsession with parthiv patel and selectors persistence with dinesh karthik. He didnt have the training and facilities that yuvraj singh got. 

3. Even coming 4 yrs before dhoni today Dhoni stands 500-600 ahead of yuvraj singh 30 innings before batting lower down the order with a far far superior avg. and that to in almost every condition

Had dhoni played before 2003 this would have happened that would have happened is all Ifs n buts. Lets take a comman ground someone like muralitharan,Vaas who made a mockery of yuvraj singh when he came was trashed by dhoni when he came.  The diff is not the opposition u play the diff is how much determination u have and how much hard work you can do. 

+1. :nice: I didn't post my reply reading this because you wrote what i wanted in a better way. 

@Ankit_sharma03 Atleast keep a straight face man.Saying he had tummy,he was absent minded(As if dhoni is always aware of d game) and not even a single negative of Dhoni has been highlighted.And the funny thing was Yuvi's natural skills are credited to Yograj and Co.So his upgrade from Under19 to national team goes to Yograj.Do you know both Dhoni and Yuvi were monitored in the same trophy and yuvi's team thrashed his team into pieces.Still Dhon's coach said about it in interview that he was dejected after that in 1999.in 2004 Duleep trophy the same had happened dhoni score 60 and Yuvi again overshadowed him by scoring 160 odd .So Dhoni's debut was once again delayed.It's okay if u rate Dhoni above Yuvi(it's the general consensus too) but pls don't undermine Yuvi's natural gift.Dhoni just didn't posses it.Ask any expert they just won't rate Dhoni above Yuvi on basis of natural talent.There was an article that Dhoni with Yuvi's talent would have overtaken Sachin or ABD.It was by Ayaz Menon.So plz 

17 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

nah, not really. Yuvraj had a very short peak.//

Peak

is short I agree but played more match defining and series defining innings than Dhoni.Dhoni is defintely more consistent and had better career.There is no doubt in it.

Consistency matters the most to be a great cricketer n any format of the game.

50 minutes ago, velu said:

He suggested dhoni came ahead of a triple century guy jaddu..

And worse is they should have sent at least ashwin before him

No, the commentator didn't mean that.

1) He only pointed out that Dhoni has come ahead of Jaddu.

2) He felt it's the right call. ("Not that I disagree." .. meaning 'I agree')

3) He thought Ashwin too should come ahead of Jaddu. ("I think Ashwin should bat ahead of him too" ... Here 'him' is Jaddu not Dhoni)

In comes MS Dhoni, ahead of the man who has scored three triple-centuries in first-class cricket. Not that I disagree. I think Ashwin should bat ahead of him too

Edited by philcric
7 hours ago, Sujithmb13 said:

@Ankit_sharma03 Atleast keep a straight face man.Saying he had tummy,he was absent minded(As if dhoni is always aware of d game) and not even a single negative of Dhoni has been highlighted.And the funny thing was Yuvi's natural skills are credited to Yograj and Co.So his upgrade from Under19 to national team goes to Yograj.Do you know both Dhoni and Yuvi were monitored in the same trophy and yuvi's team thrashed his team into pieces.Still Dhon's coach said about it in interview that he was dejected after that in 1999.in 2004 Duleep trophy the same had happened dhoni score 60 and Yuvi again overshadowed him by scoring 160 odd .So Dhoni's debut was once again delayed.It's okay if u rate Dhoni above Yuvi(it's the general consensus too) but pls don't undermine Yuvi's natural gift.Dhoni just didn't posses it.Ask any expert they just won't rate Dhoni above Yuvi on basis of natural talent.There was an article that Dhoni with Yuvi's talent would have overtaken Sachin or ABD.It was by Ayaz Menon.So plz 

Bro ur problem is u dont read properly-

1. You havent read a lot of my post how critical i have been about dhoni's captaincy n batting in recent times. 

2. Again u dont read properly when i wrote above If yuvraj dhoni n kohli are at full flow ill pay to watch yuvraj singh means i admire his natural talent but you dont read properly. 

3. I dnt care what happened in duleep trophy what matters is How they fared in International Matches . 

Here is a thread where i Have given my reason with stats agree or dont not my concern, ur free to add ur reason there.

3. As far experts , How many experts have said that dhoni would have been easily selected in Australian side none have said aboout Yuvi. Dhoni would fit in Many people All time ODi 11 i dnt think same would be about yuvraj singh but again that very subject. 

4. Please Dont put their selections at same place as they were never competing for same spot. Dhoni competition was with parthiv n karthik and he shud have debut in 2004 post his excellence in Kenya, Pakistan A tour. and parthiv karthik were doing blunder for an year. 

5. Yes dhoni has had paunch but he has worked out that soon and just go n look at him now. Yuvi paunch is since 2009.

yuvraj-singh-300x286.jpg

2009 t20 Wc

Yuvraj-Singh-006.jpg

2010 t20 Wc

bcci-meeting-2.jpg

Dhoni now, i hope u can see the fitness of 35 yr old man n m comparing his fitness yuvraj of 2009-10 so no cancer excuse. Hardwork is Hardwork.  A 35 yr old dhoni looked fitter than 28-29 yr old Yuvraj. U have ny doubts now???

About absent mindedness, it was Sad to see yuvraj being like that but this was quite dumb

http://www.iplt20.com/videos/media/id/4184358032001/m17-dd-vs-kkr-yuvraj-singh-wicket

Neways wont post more answers  to u as you dont like reading ......

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, velu said:

@sujithmb13

What is natural talent ?

Can you explain it in simple terms , so that we can argue..

@sujithmb13

Can anyone tell me what the hell is this natural talent

Dravid once quoted " talent is not playing good looking strokes a gud defense is also a talent."

If Rohit looks the most prettiest sight when batting so should i start rating him above Kohli.

IF mark waugh, martyn, hooper,bell all looked classy should i start rating them above steve waugh, pointing, chanderpaul, cook. Kambli was more pleasing to eye than sachin and so called many experts found him better than sachin so was the case with hooper and lara means both should be more valued than the 2 great man . 

At the end of the day its about scoring runs n taking wkts no matter whats ur style. 

To heck with this word natural talent . 

Kohli says hello :hello:

Both are great at running between the wickets. The partnership for World T20 semi final was amazing to see.

I had seen kohli getting tired few times..

Though segwag is not athletic, he never seem to get tired during his long innings

On 7/14/2016 at 0:54 PM, philcric said:

No, the commentator didn't mean that.

1) He only pointed out that Dhoni has come ahead of Jaddu.

2) He felt it's the right call. ("Not that I disagree." .. meaning 'I agree')

3) He thought Ashwin too should come ahead of Jaddu. ("I think Ashwin should bat ahead of him too" ... Here 'him' is Jaddu not Dhoni)

On 7/14/2016 at 0:04 PM, velu said:

He suggested dhoni came ahead of a triple century guy jaddu..

And worse is they should have sent at least ashwin before him

Mumbai: Former India skipper MS Dhoni is known for his lightning quick skills with the glove behind the stumps but also for his smart thinking and astute leadership.

When in middle of 22 yard strip Dhoni is an exceptional runner. He is known for converting ones into two’s. His speed of running between the wickets have people even claiming that the wicket-keeper can beat fastest sprinter Usain Bolt if he competes wearing pads on 22 yards.

In the second T20I against Australia in Guwahati saw the former India skipper set a personal record when it comes to picking up those quick runs.

Star Sports released a video on social media platform, where MSD can be seen racing to complete two runs against Australia in the match held on October 11. As he ran to complete the second run and reach the striker’s end, he picked up a stunning speed of 31 kmph. This is his personal highest speed while running between the wickets.

MSD :hail::hail:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/131017/india-vs-australia-ms-dhoni-sets-unique-record-during-the-2nd-t20-game-in-guwahati.html