We need to replace Rayudu from his #4 slot ASAP !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Good knock but a 100 on one of the flattest pitch against a crap attack after the base was set is nothing to write home about .

Wait till how he performs against quality attacks 

its always rayudu vs solar system 

Hate towrds him on ICF is crazy

Proved me wrong. Impressed me since comeback to idia team.

Todays knock was amazing.  And confimed to me that should be in team

Perfect 4.  If need to consolidate and just tick it along can do that easy.  Then when need to up it and go nueaclar can do that with massive hits and style.

Today was pure class knock.  Amazing hits and great placement.  Is clever and calculated as well.  Looks slimmer now.  All series looked good at crease

WC will be on super flat run fests.  Raydu will go well on them like rohit and dhawan do

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

there is very little substance in the hate.

Dhoni clearly needs to go so its just not CSK hate. But for Rayudu i can not think of any pure cricketing reasons, may be his strike rate - at no 4 he is to be compared with no 4s from England - where he does not measure up in that respect - thats about it.

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Proved me wrong. Impressed me since comeback to idia team.

Todays knock was amazing.  And confimed to me that should be in team

Perfect 4.  If need to consolidate and just tick it along can do that easy.  Then when need to up it and go nueaclar can do that with massive hits and style.

Today was pure class knock.  Amazing hits and great placement.  Is clever and calculated as well.  Looks slimmer now.  All series looked good at crease

WC will be on super flat run fests.  Raydu will go well on them like rohit and dhawan do

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

there is very little substance in the hate.

Dhoni clearly needs to go so its just not CSK hate. But for Rayudu i can not think of any pure cricketing reasons, may be his strike rate - at no 4 he is to be compared with no 4s from England - where he does not measure up in that respect - thats about it.

Yeah but that SR issue is overblown. It was during his first stint. Since he has made his comeback, the SR is more than acceptable

He gets hate because he was a success story for CSk and helped them win the IPL and made his way to the Indian team on the back of a monstrous IPL

He has done everything required of him to justify his selection.

Virat Kohli, the winning captain: "Definitely back on track. Ticked all the boxes, clinical in all three departments. We were put under a bit of pressure in the 3rd ODI, but we bounced back. Rayudu's taken his opportunity with both hands, and we need to back him till the 2019 World Cup. He reads the game well, and he bats with intelligence. Khaleel is an exciting talent. If the pitch has something to offer, he can extract something. Bowled in the right areas, not too full not too short. Happy to see him make the ball talk."

He is here to stay for the foreseeable future. All your whining and moaning will do NOTHING