Dhoni is still a problem; his series stats are misleading - but he will definitely go to the WC now (not that it was ever in doubt)

SK_IH

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah, selectors and Kohli should decide.

Dhoni should play as long as he can.

ICFers wanting him to retire are being unfair. Not even a single one them would have retired if they were in his position.

why not? any ICFer already having that much money would just want to enjoy life at his age.

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Because captain wants him.

I think Virat is under pressure to retain him.

Pant hitting a century in a test , show cases that he is ready to play ODI world cup.

I think DK and MSD need to be thrown away and GILL ,Pant and Shreyas Iyer brought in the Team.

it is also a good decision to Teach Stylish Hardik Pandey and even Kl a Lesson- they had to be controlled , discipline in Sport is a MUST, even my coach used to scream when we missed practice. 

these guys are focusing on the opposite sex a little more than they should.

Playing for INDIA is not a Joke, they need to be focused.

I think Rohit and Kohli are trying to create situations to get dhoni indirectly dropped. Rohit saying dhoni should bat at 4 is to make him more exposed . And Kohli will fail more this series . 

I love conspiracy theories .. and if true I would gladly like this to be played out where 2/3 in the top 3 will underperform each match to put pressure on the rest which includes dhoni as well .