MS Dhoni is a man of focus , commitment and sheer f***ing will !!!

velu

5 minutes ago, velu said:

I myself doubted dhoni bhai when he was cooly manufacturing dots arnd 43/44th over..

But again dhoni bhai knows the best 

Saw that.  You are spending too much time with doubters.

I remember Goenka days and his stint with Puneris, icfers supporting a Chwt Goenka who has zero contribution to cricket. I allways maintained, Pineris reached finals because of him.

A guy who everyone had written off decides and wins IPL, He is some tough cookie. He knows his numbers

30 minutes ago, mishra said:

A MoS performance and still people complain. Unlike rest, he only got to play straight into odi series.  He may not be as good as he used to be, but he is good. Very good.

I would rely him to manufacture a match win, making best or resources and situation then any other player.

this performance was not earth shattering enough for us to say he is back. Is he back to his best ? no , can ind depend upon him to win matches ? no 

Kudos to his knock in last two matches but he was not the reason Ind won those matches instead he relied on others to stay at par with RRR. I would have been over the moon had Dhoni played differently to what he had been doing over the last 2-3 years but he was the same. I have always maintained runs scoring will never be a problem with MSD, but the way he gets is. He still has that partnership building ability intact but the way completely shuts shop sometimes will be highlighted even more when others fail and we chase a relatively high score. 

TBH what he has done in this series is expected out of any good batsman. Dhoni has been a ODI Legend, he was master at percentage cricket. But Indian cricket has so mich bigger depth and players can easily replace him if given a chance. Obviously he is playing till the WC now, we have to hope he keeps up the consistency and stroke players do their job.

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Saw that.  You are spending too much time with doubters.

I remember Goenka days and his stint with Puneris, icfers supporting a Chwt Goenka who has zero contribution to cricket. I allways maintained, Pineris reached finals because of him.

A guy who everyone had written off decides and wins IPL, He is some tough cookie. He knows his numbers

11 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

this performance was not earth shattering enough for us to say he is back. Is he back to his best ? no , can ind depend upon him to win matches ? no 

Kudos to his knock in last two matches but he was not the reason Ind won those matches instead he relied on others to stay at par with RRR. I would have been over the moon had Dhoni played differently to what he had been doing over the last 2-3 years but he was the same. I have always maintained runs scoring will never be a problem with MSD, but the way he gets is. He still has that partnership building ability intact but the way completely shuts shop sometimes will be highlighted even more when others fail and we chase a relatively high score. 

TBH what he has done in this series is expected out of any good batsman. Dhoni has been a ODI Legend, he was master at percentage cricket. But Indian cricket has so mich bigger depth and players can easily replace him if given a chance. Obviously he is playing till the WC now, we have to hope he keeps up the consistency and stroke players do their job.

Absolutely spot on.

@mishra ji is on cloud nine, need to calm down a little.

If you listened to the commentary the Aussies were mentioning about flat tracks and 350 par scores in England and why the current batting order will not help and once Steve Smith comes back, there is not a spot for handscomb as they need to get bigger hitters.

I think we can have this combination only if we play both our spinners and hope they don't have a bad day in office and opposition is restricted to less than 290.

Dhoni is doing a good job but needs to finish at s/r of 90 if he plays 50 balls. Cannot be at s/r of 70 and hope to reach 80 when he plays 80 balls and 100 beyond that .

If score of 330 is par in wC then it means the rest will need to bat at s/r of 200 to make up for their slow starts .

If both Rohit and dhoni have starts but get out before they can accelerate, we are doomed . 

I think we need both Gill and pant in WC squad and hope dhoni can bat at s/r of 85 .

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

India's WC winning chances have actually masked tremendously with Rayudu being kicked out and Dhoni back to consolidating matches for India and making a mountain out of a molehill against a target like 230 against c grade bowlers where he needed the likes of karthik and jadhav to win the match for india and spare thalaiva and his Chamchas from further embarassment

Fixed :nice: