Nation wants to know !!!

velu

Only Dhoni knows what's going on in his mind, says Kohli after last-over win

dhoni bhai came to bat in 16th over and batted till 50th over..

Out of those 34 overs , he did a strange thing in only one over.

Thinking about what was going on in his mind when he faced zampas last over :hmmmm2:

image.png

3 minutes ago, velu said:

zampa is a qualty bowler for you guys :lol: 

55m boundaries , he can clear those boundaries with his middle finger :finger:

Yes zampa is quality bowler . Australia mess with him without giving him proper chance ..he is like chahal .let c only 4 day left now, how he perform there ready with excuses after his failures.

26 minutes ago, test fan said:

Yes zampa is quality bowler . Australia mess with him without giving him proper chance ..he is like chahal .let c only 4 day left now, how he perform there ready with excuses after his failures.

will be fun if he does well .. can poke you guys at will

if he doesnt do well , it will be even more fun watching you guys cry :lol: 

win - win for us anycase .. lose - lose for you guys :phehe: 

Edited by velu

This is a classic case of over analysing a situation.Just because he doesn't want to take risk against this supposed "danger" bowler, he completely shuts shop, not even taking singles.

You are well set, runs comes easy when you are set, try and put some pressure on the bowler.I agree with such approach if RRR is well under control but not in such situations knowing very well you hit thin air more than ball these  days.

This is just the kind of flawed logic that will fail our team in crucial matches.To think that this is completely  condoned even by the captain is frustrating.

5 hours ago, test fan said:

Only One answer - don't know to play quality bowlers now  .. I'm really excited about NZ odi becouse he will badly expose there .his game ( Tuk tuk & 60 Sr) not suitable for those game .:finger:

Zampa kab se quality bowler ho gaya? :rofl: 

He defended zampa because zampa played with him for 2 years in ipl and therefore knows ms better than others. Just safety first approach. But stupid trolls like you wont know anything about all these. Thankfully the men who matter do know better. And NZ really? Its 55 m boundaries, he can hit sixes blindfolded. :giggle: 

I know there are a lot of people unhappy about the series win because MS was Man of the series. :giggle: 

13 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

This is a classic case of over analysing a situation.Just because he doesn't want to take risk against this supposed "danger" bowler, he completely shuts shop, not even taking singles.

You are well set, runs comes easy when you are set, try and put some pressure on the bowler.I agree with such approach if RRR is well under control but not in such situations knowing very well you hit thin air more than ball these  days.

This is just the kind of flawed logic that will fail our team in crucial matches.To think that this is completely  condoned even by the captain is frustrating.

This i agree , i was also very frustrated with him playing out a maiden in 44th over. This is a very very risky and can cost us in an important match. 

19 hours ago, velu said:

dhoni bhai came to bat in 16th over and batted till 50th over..

Out of those 34 overs , he did a strange thing in only one over.

Thinking about what was going on in his mind when he faced zampas last over :hmmmm2:

image.png

His inner tuk tuk has taken over Dhoni dhamaka

19 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Zampa kab se quality bowler ho gaya? :rofl: 

He defended zampa because zampa played with him for 2 years in ipl and therefore knows ms better than others. Just safety first approach. But stupid trolls like you wont know anything about all these. Thankfully the men who matter do know better. And NZ really? Its 55 m boundaries, he can hit sixes blindfolded. :giggle: 

I know there are a lot of people unhappy about the series win because MS was Man of the series. :giggle: 

Dhoni struggles against half decent spinners these days.