Telecast/Broadcast - India tour of New Zealand

Cricketics

So just confirmed India tour of NZ is going to be on Espn in USA.

This is not your regular WatchEspn old app which used to be free. You have to pay 5$ a month.

Its actually good. You can even watch all Australian open match courts also on this and plenty of other sports.

So those banking on Willow to show or Hotstar in usa, forget it.

All NZ home games have been with ESPN for a while now. So you will have to fet ESPN subscription.

1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

Yeah, just canceled Willow about to sign up for ESPN+ for the duration of the tour. Willow stream rates fluctuated regularly and was pissing me off. When stream rates stayed high, the picture quality was pretty good. 

I had willow stream earlier but now with willow tv having “login as provider” option available, one doesn’t realy need a willow subscription any more. 

But willow tv channel or online subscription or hotstar subscription is still needed eventually for future tournaments like world cup or ipl etc. 

36 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I had willow stream earlier but now with willow tv having “login as provider” option available, one doesn’t realy need a willow subscription any more. 

But willow tv channel or online subscription or hotstar subscription is still needed eventually for future tournaments like world cup or ipl etc. 

world cup YES .... I PEE L ... hell NO!

On 3/14/2019 at 12:37 PM, maniac said:

On Willow it says cricket World Cup for Tv viewers only. Is the CWC going to be on Hotstar?

bc giving willow khaali phokat ka paisa.

Can someone tell where it will be broadcast for streaming services?

Not finding anything conclusive online

@Cricketics @vvvslaxman @Laaloo @sarcastic

I have observed that Willow is good only for TV viewers and and not that good otherwise. Discontinued my Willow subscription. Hotstar is pretty good (although gives login problems sometimes)!