NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!...

Hi all, Today, I was dragged to Merry Hill shopping centre (what you Yanks would call a 'Mall') by my wife. As she mindlessly drooled over shoes and dresses, I noticed a kid in an England ODI shirt hanging around outside Sportsworld. I thought I'd go in and have a look, and I found this (pictured below). I was told it's NOT the World cup one, but the latest ODI one, so I bought it for just ?28 (the old one costs ?40 on Cricinfo.com)... cob.gif

Re: NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!...

Hi all, Today, I was dragged to Merry Hill shopping centre (what you Yanks would call a 'Mall') by my wife. As she mindlessly drooled over shoes and dresses, I noticed a kid in an England ODI shirt hanging around outside Sportsworld. I thought I'd go in and have a look, and I found this (pictured below). I was told it's NOT the World cup one, but the latest ODI one, so I bought it for just ?28 (the old one costs ?40 on Cricinfo.com)... cob.gif
Oh yeah it is from sports world, the lable says it all, thank you im defiantley going to buy this

Re: NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!... On the label, it says Nike India One Day shirt. It has nothing to do with the World cup, there is no World cup logo on it. I think this is the new ODI shirt for after the World Cup. Yesterday, the old shirt was being sold on Cricshop, today, it's been taken off, so I think I just got lucky that my wife bored the crap out of me and I made a detour...

On the label' date=' it says Nike India One Day shirt. It has nothing to do with the World cup, there is no World cup logo on it. I think this is the new ODI shirt for after the World Cup. Yesterday, the old shirt was being sold on Cricshop, today, it's been taken off, so I think I just got lucky that my wife bored the crap out of me and I made a detour...[/quote'] The old shirt on cricshop has been taken off thats sign of the one you got going up.

Re: NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!... Parth, I can't PM you back as I don't have enough posts yet, so I will answer your question here. I went in, and there was just one round rack packed with England ODI and World Cup shirts. That was the entire Cricket replica section in the store. I was about to leave when I caught a glimpse of Sky blue hidden behind the Royal blue and Red. I instinctively reached out and found myself holding this shirt, which I had no idea existed, and it was one of 3 that were hidden away. I read the label, it said One Day shirt, the guy behind the till said it was new, so I snapped it up right away...

Parth, I can't PM you back as I don't have enough posts yet, so I will answer your question here. I went in, and there was just one round rack packed with England ODI and World Cup shirts. That was the entire Cricket replica section in the store. I was about to leave when I caught a glimpse of Sky blue hidden behind the Royal blue and Red. I instinctively reached out and found myself holding this shirt, which I had no idea existed, and it was one of 3 that were hidden away. I read the label, it said One Day shirt, the guy behind the till said it was new, so I snapped it up right away...
Good on ya mate

Parth, I can't PM you back as I don't have enough posts yet, so I will answer your question here. I went in, and there was just one round rack packed with England ODI and World Cup shirts. That was the entire Cricket replica section in the store. I was about to leave when I caught a glimpse of Sky blue hidden behind the Royal blue and Red. I instinctively reached out and found myself holding this shirt, which I had no idea existed, and it was one of 3 that were hidden away. I read the label, it said One Day shirt, the guy behind the till said it was new, so I snapped it up right away...
This is good news mate shall I send a PM to one of the creators suggesting that you should be ranked higher