NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!...

Re: NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!...

Dal that is a decent looking top.. gonna have to get me one of those! :wtg: Have been waiting for the new world cup shirt, does anybody know when that is available?
Rag there are chances that the one posted by Captain of Bhangra is the World Cuo shirt, becuase on cricshop.com, they took of the current one and there isnt a India shirt on it for now.

It's NOT the World cup shirt. It doesn't have the West Indies 2007 logo on it... Raj, I'm also waiting for the World cup shirt, because I want one of those too...
Cool mate, i just don't understand why there is such a hold up... Nike should be coining it, right now!

To be honest' date=' World cup shirts are usually just standard ODI shirts with the sponsor's logos taken off the chest and put on the sleeve, and the world cup logo put on the chest. Nike are stupid, if they released the World cup shirt here today, they'd sell out immediately...[/quote'] There are alot of Indian cricket fans wanting a new ODI shirt

Re: NEW INDIA ODI SHIRT!... Good on ya COB, that's a good buy. BTW I changed the size of the uploaded picture as it was stretching the forums but despite the change in size it didn't fix the stretch :shrug: I think we need to put something in place that coverts the uploaded/link to pictures coverted to thumbnails.

Good on ya COB, that's a good buy. BTW I changed the size of the uploaded picture as it was stretching the forums but despite the change in size it didn't fix the stretch :shrug: I think we need to put something in place that coverts the uploaded/link to pictures coverted to thumbnails.
Good Idea, Ravi can you look at the Bookies forum you set up I have sent something there.

Good on ya COB, that's a good buy. BTW I changed the size of the uploaded picture as it was stretching the forums but despite the change in size it didn't fix the stretch :shrug: I think we need to put something in place that coverts the uploaded/link to pictures coverted to thumbnails.
Sorry about that, I was so excited, I didn't think, LoL! My wife was surprised at how childish I was being, I was text messaging my friends about the shirt, and also I kept looking at it in the bag while following her around shoe shops! She doesn't understand how a grown man can get so excited over such a thing!...

Sorry about that, I was so excited, I didn't think, LoL! My wife was surprised at how childish I was being, I was text messaging my friends about the shirt, and also I kept looking at it in the bag while following her around shoe shops! She doesn't understand how a grown man can get so excited over such a thing!...
This is an important thing COB lol