Congress Ally Kumaraswamy Backs Mamata Banerjee for PM, Says She Has ‘All Capabilities’ !!!

velu

Nothing surprises me anymore but if it happens, Mamta's stint as a PM will be as short as HD Devegowda. All educated Indians (especially youths) should vote for Modi. Be mindful that India has got a large amount of uneducated dehaati people who gets swayed away by media and hysteria but I hope educated ones will take the right call and vote for BJP.

PM Modi ran a scam free government in the last 5 years which is already an upgrade from previous UPA regime. He has brought India into global recognition by increasing FDI, India's GDP went all time high since independence, Swaach Bharat Abhiyan, Beti bachao aandolan, GST,  emancipation of muslim women from Triple talaq, surgical strike etc. 

Did Modi fulfilled everything that he promised in his election manifesto? Ofcourse not, not even 50%. No government can fulfill everything in 5 years but  aAt-least this government has shown intent. One who thinks Rahul Gandhi or Mamta Banerjee will fulfill everything overnight is living in fools world (Dehatis basically).

Why people vote? How an aam insaan decide which party to vote? Its basically based on 4 factors -

1) People vote for a party which has a track record of development

2)Party that is Scam free.

3) Party that has got an astute leader and a PM face.

4) One who has got a vision for India in the next 5 years.

Who is the PM candidate for opposition? RaGa says he will be PM (just because he is Sonia & Rajiv's son), Mamta says she will be PM face for united front, Mayawati says she will be PM face for mahagatbandhan, Akhilesh Yadav also wants to be PM and so does YSR. Is this a joke? Also what is their vision for the nation? Nothing. Their only vision is to beat Modi. Have you ever heard anyone of them talked about that if  I become a PM, I will do this this and this for the country? No. Only thing they care about is beating Modi and get the PM kursi somehow. Why would any sane individual vote for them?

Chanakya once said, if everyone is against you meaning you are doing something right. With everyone versus Modi meaning he is doing something right which opposition cant handle. Hope educated Indians will see the light and decide the next PM wisely. It will be a catastrophy for the nation if any of these thugs like Mamta or Mayawati becomes the next PM of the country.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Nothing surprises me anymore but if it happens, Mamta's stint as a PM will be as short as HD Devegowda. All educated Indians (especially youths) should vote for Modi. Be mindful that India has got a large amount of uneducated dehaati people who gets swayed away by media and hysteria but I hope educated ones will take the right call and vote for BJP.

Actually, it's the educated ones why BJP is struggling today. In 2004, these same educated ones didn't go out to vote. And now, these educated ones want their own share of freebies and attention. Last 3 state elections, BJP lost a good number of strong urban seats.  One should learn and admire that one community, who irrespective of their own poor condition, still vote for the same party. But our BJP educated people foolishly have a high morale ground, and can quickly vote neutral over some petty issues.

8 hours ago, Stradlater said:

The day Mamta becomes PM will be the day India reaches in the final phase of carving another Pakistan out of the mainland.

I don't think so. Opposition will be there in both houses, Army will be there to guard borders, Supreme Court is there to prevent a monarchy like situation, EC will still be there for elections. The major institutions aren't  very different from what they were. The bigger problem with her leadership could be going backwards in terms of big govt ideas, subsidy republic and ignoring private sector growth.

I have many complaints with BJP, they have pissed me off quite a lot actually. But never am I going to vote for any of the opposition parties, there is no PVNR, Sardar Patel or LB Shastri type leader in their ranks....they will sell the nation at the first opportunity. I will vote for NDA swallowing my ego/anger/frustration and I suggest all sensible ICFers to do the same (or other similar parties like BJD, AGP, SS, AIADMK etc depending on your constituency...spend a couple of hours studying about your constituency and see where the parties stand, if BJP can't win make sure the UPA and other loonies too don't get an easy ride, do some tactical voting like the Muslims), we can question Modi and co but don't make the mistake of 2004. The dynasty crooks and that ecosystem will only take our country backwards, reverse economic gains, shut down all scam related files, do minority appeasement at the cost of our dharmic roots and come with vengeance at nationalists, army, CRPF, Hinduism etc.

This is not the time to punish BJP/NDA, they can be taught lessons at the local levels. But when it comes to national politics so many things have to be considered like defence, internal security, foreign affairs, control over vital institutions etc. Hopefully if Modi is voted back to power he can be more proactive, can you imagine JNU gang and urban maoists under Mamata's PMship? Hell she recently allowed an anti-India Bangladeshi jihadi cleric to preach in Bengal....if she gets Delhi our existence will be at stake. Don't over analyze stuff, all of us know very well what happened in UPA 1/2 and the calibre of the opposition leaders who sided with Pakistan in the aftermath of 26/11 terror attack and surgical strikes...A vote for those cockroaches is a vote against the country and believe me if they come to power, our chewtiya qaum will deserve everything it gets, don't cry then. 

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I have many complaints with BJP, they have pissed me off quite a lot actually. But never am I going to vote for any of the opposition parties, there is no PVNR, Sardar Patel or LB Shastri type leader in their ranks....they will sell the nation at the first opportunity. I will vote for NDA swallowing my ego/anger/frustration and I suggest all sensible ICFers to do the same (or other similar parties like BJD, AGP, SS, AIADMK etc depending on your constituency...spend a couple of hours studying about your constituency and see where the parties stand, if BJP can't win make sure the UPA and other loonies too don't get an easy ride, do some tactical voting like the Muslims), we can question Modi and co but don't make the mistake of 2004. The dynasty crooks and that ecosystem will only take our country backwards, reverse economic gains, shut down all scam related files, do minority appeasement at the cost of our dharmic roots and come with vengeance at nationalists, army, CRPF, Hinduism etc.

This is not the time to punish BJP/NDA, they can be taught lessons at the local levels. But when it comes to national politics so many things have to be considered like defence, internal security, foreign affairs, control over vital institutions etc. Hopefully if Modi is voted back to power he can be more proactive, can you imagine JNU gang and urban maoists under Mamata's PMship? Hell she recently allowed an anti-India Bangladeshi jihadi cleric to preach in Bengal....if she gets Delhi our existence will be at stake. Don't over analyze stuff, all of us know very well what happened in UPA 1/2 and the calibre of the opposition leaders who sided with Pakistan in the aftermath of 26/11 terror attack and surgical strikes...A vote for those cockroaches is a vote against the country and believe me if they come to power, our chewtiya qaum will deserve everything it gets, don't cry then. 

Wholeheartedly agreed. Personally I have come to dislike the 56 inch but right now he seems to be the better option when compared to the alternatives.

I dont want to go back to the times again when we had bomb blasts and riots every other day.

40 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Do they speak seperate language in Gujarat? Modi sounds like a Hindi bakt to me. 

Make it a South or East Indian criteria then. And no Srini mama is out of the question. 

Non-Hindi states should come together and create one party. This garbage at the centre has been going on far too long. 

Yes it's called Gujarati and it's one of the 22 languages mentioned in the schedule 8th of the Constitution.

It has a different script and grammer as well as a rich history..

You sound like one of those dumb mofos from down south.

1 hour ago, Kannadiga said:

Do they speak seperate language in Gujarat? Modi sounds like a Hindi bakt to me. 

Make it a South or East Indian criteria then. And no Srini mama is out of the question. 

Non-Hindi states should come together and create one party. This garbage at the centre has been going on far too long. 

So you want India to be divided over Hindi v/s Non -Hindi politics ? No Thanks.

Hindi and the native language goes hand in hand for many of us. Lol @ Southies expecting Non-Hindi speaking states outside South India to join hands with them and clash against Hindi States,  you Linguistic Chauvinists would just love it but thats never going to happen.