Top Run scorer for India in India vs New Zealand ODI series

test fan

Predict Top Run Scorer for India in India vs New Zealand ODI series  

31 members have voted

1. 1. I think looking at ground size in New Zealand ,it will be high scoring series but who will be highest Run Scorer for India ??

• Virat Kohli
    • Rohit Sharma
    • Shikhar Dhawan
    • Ambhati Rayudu
    • MS Dhoni
    • Dinesh Karthik
    • Kedhar jhadav

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I think we have only 4 batsmen in our batting linup who is continuously playing from past 5 years ,  Which is top3 and dhoni.Now i ll leave it up to you to decide who is weak link.

question is who scored the most runs in the losing cause ( you wanted to check for the last 5 years )  ..

to make it simpler for you , dhoni scored  only 270 runs last year .. hope now its clear for you :phehe: 

1 minute ago, velu said:

question is who scored the most runs in the losing cause ( you wanted to check for the last 5 years )  ..

to make it simpler for you , dhoni scored  only 270 runs last year .. hope now its clear for you :phehe: 

Why you are talking about only last year... and are you sure last year we lost all matches. But whenever we lost he was found to be playing selfeshly. few ex:

Against Aus wc 15 sf selfish 50.

Against WI chasing 158 score in odi he scored 50 we lost.

Against zim he couldn't even chase 8 on mopfu bowling in last over.

Again in Aus just concluded series he score some 51/96 balls and becuase of his selfish inning we lost first match.

Just now, raki05 said:

Why you are talking about only last year... and are you sure last year we lost all matches. But whenever we lost he was found to be playing selfeshly. few ex:

Against Aus wc 15 sf selfish 50.

Against WI chasing 158 score in odi he scored 50 we lost.

Against zim he couldn't even chase 8 on mopfu bowling in last over.

Again in Aus just concluded series he score some 51/96 balls and becuase of his selfish inning we lost first match.

question is who scored the most runs in the losing cause ( you wanted to check for the last 5 years )  .. :tired:

overall record , its sachin ( thats my reply to you )  .. you said its dhoni for the last 5 years , which is wrong :wall: