Mahi Chamatkar

3 50s in 3 games, welcome to 2019! The legend that is MS, still Captain Cool and Finisher! If only he hadn't become Captain in his youth, he would have carried on playing swashbuckling knocks like the ODI ones versus Pakistan and Sri Lanka. He matured and took on responsibility. In tests in England he started using his feet to Anderson to negate the swing, treating him like a spinner. Proud Mahi fan, one of the best players ever to come out of India in many ways, ATG, would get into any team in any format or era.

My hopes:

-CSK winning IPL

-India win WC with Dhoni leading assault and captaining on the field

-Bharat Ratna and Param Vir Chakra award

-Future coach and involvement with the team

-Pant never gets more than 224 in tests, I love the guy but it's how Australia for ages didn't want to go past Bradman's top score. It's about respect.

Enjoy MS fans, he's already achieved everything. Wise skipper and player motivator on the field, finisher, defender, attacker, lightening fast stumper.

Edited by ViruDilSeKhelo
sir
1 hour ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

3 50s in 3 games, welcome to 2019! The legend that is MS, still Captain Cool and Finisher! If only he hadn't become Captain in his youth, he would have carried on playing swashbuckling knocks like the ODI ones versus Pakistan and Sri Lanka. He matured and took on responsibility. In tests in England he started using his feet to Anderson to negate the swing, treating him like a spinner. Proud Mahi fan, one of the best players ever to come out of India in many ways, ATG, would get into any team in any format or era.

My hopes:

-CSK winning IPL

-Pant never gets more than 224 in tests, I love the guy but it's how Australia for ages didn't want to go past Bradman's top score. It's about respect.

Enjoy MS fans, he's already achieved everything. Wise skipper and player motivator on the field, finisher, defender, attacker, lightening fast stumper.

Pramvir charkra  :hysterical:

4 hours ago, ViruDilSeKhelo said:

My hopes:

-CSK winning IPL

top post. 

4 hours ago, Late Cut said:

Yes, wise dropper of many catches.

Wistful looker of balls bouncing by him to the boundary line.

Extreme coward of any red balls.

Prolific scorer when dropped multiple times in an innings...

Let's wish him gawd status. Can't wait to see how awesome he is going to be in England. It should be so epic!!!

I've met him in England before since I'm from here. He'll feast here at number 4.