Pakistan Captain calls South African player "Kaale" out of frustration of losing.

sandeep

These Pakistanis do they have any sensitivity training or anything? 

An an active player says Hinduon ki Zehniyat

Afridi lost track of his idiocy

Shehzad saying Islam or else you will go to hell

Now racial slurs

Symbolic of their nation I guess

Calm down. Judging the nation by actions of a few? Indian players regularly use filthy language on the field.
3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Calm down. Judging the nation by actions of a few? Indian players regularly use filthy language on the field.

Do you see Indian players preach religion on the field or abuse other religions on TV shows and other crap or use racial slurs? Bhajji didn’t even say it and it became a huge controversy for something that sounded racial. This is worse.

Do you see Indian players preach religion on the field or abuse other religions on TV shows and other crap or use racial slurs? Bhajji didn’t even say it and it became a huge controversy for something that sounded racial. This is worse.

Again, one idiot who was ‘preaching’.

I’ve experienced racism on this very forum. Don’t pretend that Indian’s are angels.

@cric_fan if an Indian player goes on a TV show says “in <any religion>  zehnaiyat aisi hai” trust me he will never play cricket ever again. It was just passed as yet another day at the office in Pakistan.

If any Indian cricketer says my religion is better than yours and you will go to hell trust me

BCCI will send him to hell first.

Just now, VT87 said:

Why is he dragging  his mother?

uneducated superstition.  That part of our world puts a lot of stock in jadu tona, taweez, etc.  He's saying that Andile's mom got some weird black magic spell read out on his behalf that's why he's so lucky.   

Its all kinds of ignorant and terribly racist.  And unfortunately for him, it was recorded and broadcast loud and clear.