Bhuvi: 76%
Bhumrah: 65%

Fastest to pick 100 ODI Wickets by Pacer :

52 Mitchell Starc
54 Shane Bond
55 Brett Lee
56 MOHAMMAD SHAMI
56 Trent Boult

I know he might not be good few days but in worldcup 2015 he shown that he can be very good bowler who can be economical and pick wickets as well. I know he can have bad days but even on his bad days he will pick one or two wickets. Currently with Bhuvi, Bumrah & Pandya i don't see shami playing in XI but we can't miss such good Odi bowler to be in XI for such big tournament.

Has 2nd best strike rate in history of odi cricket.

image.png.ffb963ec3639fa599cf2def6d160cacb.png

Dxj7cfmUUAEgoZT.jpg

Edited by Nikola

Drop Pandya and play Shami, that is that simple. They might need Pandya’s batting once in 10 matches but they need a fifth bowler every match.

Shami if he continues to pick wickets, it would be very unfair to drop him.

Bhuvneshwar/ Pandya depending on who is bowling better should be playing. Pandya if wants to become a permanent member should bowl his 4 overs every match IPl. Ideally Pandya should become good enough bowler to be third seamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Drop Pandya and play Shami, that is that simple. They might need Pandya’s batting once in 10 matches but they need a fifth bowler every match.

Bhuvneshwar/ Pandya depending on who is bowling better should be playing. Pandya if wants to become a permanent member should bowl his 4 overs every match IPl. Ideally Pandya should become good enough bowler to be third seamer.

I highly doubt they will drop pandya specially when dhoni can't hit big shots easily like before and oldies in middle order. 

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Been saying this since 2017.

It's a surprise that he didn't play in CT17 and likes of Ashwin and Jadeja were preferrred over him in England.

Yeah i was very surprised that he didn't get even single game. If you keep someout out of some format then anyone can get rusty. Keep bumrah out for 3 years and even he will be rusty for few matches. They tried Umesh in few matches ahead of shami which was surprising.

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Pandya was one of the top wicket takers in IPL last year.

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Pandya was one of the top wicket takers in IPL last year.

Very good then, let him continue to do it.If he becomes a wicket taker then it is best of both worlds for India.They will have dependable fifth bowler and no7 batsman.But He has not bowled his quota in majorty of his matches for India , he needs to improve  on that and reduce his economy rate.

If Shami is in form, I would not drop him.He picks up wickets.

Edited by putrevus
3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Time to assess how much of a better batsman pandya is vis a vis Bhuvi.  In bowling i think Bhuvi is better than Pandya by a country mile.

Pandya is very much needed. Shami will have to sadly sit out i assume. We need big hitter in slog over.