The All-rounder Watch Thread

Khota

Vijay Shankar is not cut out for international matches right now. And not because of his lack of pace. He lacks the cunningness of a bowler. Even slow bowlers take wickets, but this guy doesnt seem to have the confidence. 

With Pandya, one is never sure which side of the bed he wakes up. He is neither here nor there. But I think for ODI, Pandya is ok ok. 

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Vijay Shankar is not cut out for international matches right now. And not because of his lack of pace. He lacks the cunningness of a bowler. Even slow bowlers take wickets, but this guy doesnt seem to have the confidence. 

With Pandya, one is never sure which side of the bed he wakes up. He is neither here nor there. But I think for ODI, Pandya is ok ok. 

Thank you! 

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Finally team management has realised that Vijay does not have it (unlike dozen of posters on this forum). Now we will see how Mr. Hardik (I have sex with so many girls) pandya performs.

sex he has, orgasms his fan boys on ICF have! and with 2 wickets today, theres going to be a lot of sticky keyboards today!

On 1/26/2019 at 11:29 AM, Rightarmfast said:

He lacks the cunningness of a bowler. Even slow bowlers take wickets, but this guy doesnt seem to have the confidence. 

this. 

He has no game plan, no confidence that he belongs , does not think he can pick wickets - forlorne and is ready to accept survival ' try his best'. Not fit for bowling in international games. Needs to work on his confidence and his ability in bowling is also not great may be he knows it. 

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

regional minded fans.

That is exactly the problem. Some people are so narrow minded that they cannot look beyond their zone/region. Kohli is my caste and I give him hell because he is an arrogant prick. I love the blue collar players like DK, Shammi, Bhumrah and many others who just do their job and don't talk much.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

That is exactly the problem. Some people are so narrow minded that they cannot look beyond their zone/region. Kohli is my caste and I give him hell because he is an arrogant prick. I love the blue collar players like DK, Shammi, Bhumrah and many others who just do their job and don't talk much.

Only feeling that should be allowed is country pride feeling. Caste, region, religion, language feelings should go down the gutter .. :/

8 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Only feeling that should be allowed is country pride feeling. Caste, region, religion, language feelings should go down the gutter .. :/

Exactly. That is why I hold Saurav Ganguly in such high regard because he was the first captain who took regionalism out of the equation. He fielded the best 11.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Exactly. That is why I hold Saurav Ganguly in such high regard because he was the first captain who took regionalism out of the equation. He fielded the best 11.

Bengal has produced the worst quality of cricketers in India as compared to most states. There was nothing for him to support. Only Ganguly was someone who was the rare good international level  cricketer that was output of Bengal cricket.