Jason Holder Respect and admiration Society

maniac

Joining in.

I thought he was a bits and pieces player  but what a good captain he is turning out to be.

WI are still borderline minnows but this guy keeps performing with bat and ball and top of that has a calm head and a well behaved bloke who just his job without any shenanigans.

I think of all the crap WICB have done over the years, they got this one right making him captain.

Nothing but respect :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

Not just a great leader but he is a valuable asset who will walk into every single team in the world (except India in SC). Batting average 31 with 2 100s and bowling average of 28 with 5 5WkHs and 1 10WkH...now that is what you expect from a test class all rounder, the Kapil standard. And I think in the last couple of years his bowling stats have improved big time. A big fan, for once WICB has made a good decision.

Edited by Gollum
1 minute ago, Nikola said:

I won't compare sammy the hack to holder who will end his career as very very good all rounder.

Yes not comparing them in terms of cricketing skills but as a guy who held the team together and had good leadership skills amidst all adversity.

5 minutes ago, zen said:

if some of these guys looked at his stats in the first two years (Pandya has better numbers), they would be asking to drop him :lol:

most all rounder numbers werent gr8 to start with....look at kallis numbers at start infact i think it wasnt gr8 till 20 test 

Players take time to grow, with time only they understand their game n get better