Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

You seem like you really mean this. Relax dude' date=' this is just on-field fun. Cant be running to the match refree for every offensive comment you hear. If that were be the case, most test players would serving suspended sentences by now.[/quote'] I would have taken this on the stride if not for the recent incidents. Symonds abuses Bhajji and bhajji had to pay the price, Hayden says that the fact Bhajji is a repeat offender tells about him, that too off field. Is this some on field fun? - if so, Ishant was also having some fun why penalize him? - because it was an offense, so is this. How do you expect me to forget Ponting turning down Kumble's request to end the issue amicably? The fact that he fantasizes of duel goes to show his hatred. He wants to hit Ishant, he knows he can't but still he can't shut his damn mouth about it & abuses an opponent off-feild goes to show his hatred. When some one takes it too personal he needs to be taught a lesson. After all this, only the indians are found guilty, even after confessions from Aussies. This is nonsense. If BCCI doesn't step in now, the Aussies won't stop and we will get penalized for reacting. Some Aussie trolls will continue to taunt us with stats on offenses which doesn't even tell you half the story. When Bahjji was accused of racial abuse, it didn't matter some aussies had escaped racial abuses, all that mattered was Bahjji allegedly called Symmo a monkey. But when Aussies commit a similar Level 3 offense, one needs to look at other cricketers too. Enough of this appeasement. Lets not be like our politicians who ruined our country by appeasing nonsense. Its time we give it back, or else our cricketers will have to subject to taunts for the rest of their lives and be mute like their seniors because when you respond you get fined!
Guest HariSampath

Well, Hayden needs to play under MS Dhoni in IPL whenever he plays for Chennai superkings, maybe Dhoni will put him in his place ( just for a game or two, because Dhoni too knows Hayden can win cricket matches, and want him in team)

Seriously I have had it after sharma fine and now twat hayden saying stuff like this on brisbane radio. :angry_smile: Nothing has changed since we protested of shoking treatment to bhaji in tests and shoking umpiring. 1. all aussie contacts in ipl should be cancelled 2. pull out of tour now. 3. suspend all cricket and political relations with aussies 4. as i said after bhaji racism lies declare war 5. ban donny from ICF

Seriously I have had it after sharma fine and now twat hayden saying stuff like this on brisbane radio. :angry_smile: Nothing has changed since we protested of shoking treatment to bhaji in tests and shoking umpiring. 1. all aussie contacts in ipl should be cancelled 2. pull out of tour now. 3. suspend all cricket and political relations with aussies 4. as i said after bhaji racism lies declare war 5. ban donny from ICF
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I would have taken this on the stride if not for the recent incidents. Symonds abuses Bhajji and bhajji had to pay the price, Hayden says that the fact Bhajji is a repeat offender tells about him, that too off field. Is this some on field fun? - if so, Ishant was also having some fun why penalize him? - because it was an offense, so is this. How do you expect me to forget Ponting turning down Kumble's request to end the issue amicably? The fact that he fantasizes of duel goes to show his hatred. He wants to hit Ishant, he knows he can't but still he can't shut his damn mouth about it & abuses an opponent off-feild goes to show his hatred. When some one takes it too personal he needs to be taught a lesson. After all this, only the indians are found guilty, even after confessions from Aussies. This is nonsense. If BCCI doesn't step in now, the Aussies won't stop and we will get penalized for reacting. Some Aussie trolls will continue to taunt us with stats on offenses which doesn't even tell you half the story. When Bahjji was accused of racial abuse, it didn't matter some aussies had escaped racial abuses, all that mattered was Bahjji allegedly called Symmo a monkey. But when Aussies commit a similar Level 3 offense, one needs to look at other cricketers too. Enough of this appeasement. Lets not be like our politicians who ruined our country by appeasing nonsense. Its time we give it back, or else our cricketers will have to subject to taunts for the rest of their lives and be mute like their seniors because when you respond you get fined!
No one is appeasing anyone. This is just some true competitors having a go at each other ,that is all. The players arent there to win a popularity contest. They play hard cricket, things are said on the cricket field. There is nothing wrong with that. Trust me, even worser things have been said on a cricket field before, only, we never come to know of 'em.

Hayden says he would like to meet sharma in boxing ring HOBART, February 26: India's Harbhajan Singh on Tuesday came under a fresh attack by Australian cricketers with opener Matthew Hayden calling the off-spinner an "obnoxious little weed", a remark which has the potential to create more bad blood between the two teams. The Indian spinner, who was at the centre of a racism row involving Andrew Symonds, has borne the brunt of the Australian sledging during the explosive tour which has been marked by a series of verbal exchanges between rival players. "Its been a bit of a long battle with Harbhajan, the first time I ever met him he was the same little obnoxious weed that he is now", Hayden said on Brisbane radio. "His record speaks for itself in cricket. There is a certain line that you can kind of go to and then you know where you push it and he just pushes it all the time. "That's why he has been charged more than anyone that's ever played in the history of cricket," Hayden said. Hayden's fresh salvo came a day after the Indian team management lodged a written complaint with Match Referee Jeff Crowe regarding Australia players' "provocative" behaviour. Hayden and Harbhajan were involved in an ugly tussle at the SCG on Sunday with the Indians claiming that the Australian opener had termed the Indian a "mad boy." However, Hayden made light of the incident and claimed India was complaining because "they are losing every game they are playing." "I called him a bad boy," Hayden insisted. "He took offence to that, I thought that was quite funny. I said mate you should be flattered, it's a clothing range," Hayden said. Meanwhile, former Australian fast bowler Rodney Hogg also lashed out at the Indians. "Ive really had a gutful of their whinging, this is international sport, obviously people are going to say things to try to unsettle you," Hogg said. "It's not tiddlywinks. So long as it's not racial they shouldn't have a problem. "As far as I am concerned if the heat is too hot in the kitchen then that's too bad. "I reckon they should appoint an Asian referee for Indian games because when it's a non-Asian referee nothing against Jeff Crowe they never feel as if they are being listened to." Hayden said he had told Ishant Sharma to settle down and on Monday quipped he would like to meet the stringbean paceman in a boxing ring. "He is just young. I have said to him many times, you are 19, take it easy, Hayden said. "At the end of the day you are 19, why don't you just worry about your bowling for a while," he added. -------------------------------------------------------- Facking steriod junkie hayden, he needs a good slap!

No one is appeasing anyone. This is just some true competitors having a go at each other ,that is all. The players arent there to win a popularity contest. They play hard cricket, things are said on the cricket field. There is nothing wrong with that. Trust me, even worser things have been said on a cricket field before, only, we never come to know of 'em.
O give it a rest. Your defense of the shoking aussie behaviour including now bad mouthing our players on radio is becoming a liitle bit ridiculous. Not to mention the blatant cheating, umpiure bias and match official bias. It is shocking and needs to be addressed
Somebody call up Lalit Modi and tell the franchises to treat them like dirt. Hopefully, the 100,000 strong Eden Gardens crowd will make Punter cry on the field, and hopefully Gangu asks him to distribute the drinks.
I seriously hope there is a backlash by the board and franchisees of IPL over this' date=' you just accept this crap again and again, it makes us Indians look like fools offering zillions of $$$ to these egoistic pigs(and monkeys :-P)![/quote'] Yep! I've been crying hoarse about it. IPL should not throw money at these dogs!!! They are scums and we should have omitted them from IPL. Its our event, dont invite these guys. Have some self-respect BCCI!!! I hope Ganguly surely keeps Punter as 12th man and drinks boy :hysterical: That will be something beautiful to watch!
I give it a rest. Your defense of the shoking aussie behaviour including now bad mouthing our players on radio is becoming a liitle bit ridiculous. Not to mention the blatant cheating' date=' umpiure bias and match official bias. It is shocking and needs to be addressed[/quote'] Why dont you spend some time and read what I have actually written ? When did I "defend" their actions ? IndianRenegade said we must take Hayden to ICC for calling Ishant for fight in the boxing ring. I said that was a bit over the top, that is all. Go find some posts in which I have said Symmonds didnt provoke Bhajji in the Sydney test, or Ishant in the previous one-dayer, or Hayden didnt have any role in the recent Bhajji comments. I am not defending any Aussie. I dont like 'em either, but all i am saying is, we, as cricket fans, should retain a balanced perspective of things. That is all.
Why dont you spend some time and read what I have actually written ? When did I "defend" their actions ? IndianRenegade said we must take Hayden to ICC for calling Ishant for fight in the boxing ring. I said that was a bit over the top, that is all. Go find some posts in which I have said Symmonds didnt provoke Bhajji in the Sydney test, or Ishant in the previous one-dayer, or Hayden didnt have any role in the recent Bhajji comments. I am not defending any Aussie. I dont like 'em either, but all i am saying is, we, as cricket fans, should retain a balanced perspective of things. That is all.
There is no balance, this is the problem. We are suffering injustice after injustice and all you do is preach appeasment. If we adopted your let it go approach, we will continue to be shafted time and again by umpires, officials and cricket fraternity. We lose games cos of the bias. There is no balanced perspective at the moment. We are getting shafted time and again simple as that!!!!!!