If dhoni is going to play at 5 than Stoke players are needed either Side of Him.

PSB_Zone

5 minutes ago, test fan said:

Not still after next odi Kohli not play so we might chance to see one of DK or gill in playing eleven if anyone score match winning century then rayudu will be first one to drop from team ...btw Have u notice Dhoni odi average this year is 241 :p: 

see .. dhoni did ok at #4 , and DK did really well .. if TM decided to bench DK ahead of rayudu clearly shows TM still has faith on rayudu , or they want him to come good.. so mostly he will stick to #4

thala is back :aha: 

8 minutes ago, test fan said:

Not still after next odi Kohli not play so we might chance to see one of DK or gill in playing eleven if anyone score match winning century then rayudu will be first one to drop from team ...btw Have u notice Dhoni odi average this year is 241 :p: 

Kohli or no Kohli, makes no difference to our odi performance. Its test arena where Kohli is needed

Dhoni stabilizing an already stabilized total from Rayudu is the last thing we need.Since Dhoni is undroppable the best solution is for Dhoni to do his stabilization at number 4 dropping Rayudu so that there is some hope of acceleration in the end from Jhadav/Dk/Pandya.

However the more I see Kohli's interviews the more I get the feeling that the guy wants to put some distance between himself and Dhoni as Dhoni's dot ball deluge ruins Kohli's momentum in the middle overs.

All in all a truly messed up situation that will blow up in their faces at a crucial juncture,most likely in a knock out match.

^ there is a pic circulating on social media, Dhawan Kohli and Rohit and comparing it with some pic from past legends ( sach Dravi gangu). pic is being circulated to show how close they are. however, i remember that occasion. Rohit and Dhawan were talking while Kohli in middle was not part of conversation.Actually looked, as if he was either not interested or was ignored by two

I think everyone in odi team is only there because they got Thalas blessing. Kohli is captain for namesake. Our odi team is Thala’s 10 and Kohli

Edited by mishra

Lost all respect for aakash Chopra.. how stupid can he be with the commentary.

If dhoni can't bat at number 4 or 3, deserves to be dropped. Number 5 needs to accelerate within 5 deliveries. Yesterday's knock was not a number 5 knock. He got lucky with one boundary of an edge, one dropped one and a really crappy ball that went for six.  If you take those out or if granhomme caught the catch , stats would look terrible.

I think dhoni can play against England bowlers at number  4 as they are crappy as well, but 320 score will not pass muster . They bat till 9 and if dhoni edges can go for 4, so can a 8 down batsman's shot.

Rayudu was super selfish.. should be kicked out ..  

Kohli interview did suggest he was not happy with how dhoni or rayudu played .

DK and jadhav have been rescuing dhoni so far..Yesterday's dhoni stats are totally misleading. If folks watched, they would know Dhoni was struggling. He took very few risky shots..Not the dhoni of yore. He was waiting for jadhav to hit . 

If rayudu was selfish, same could be said for Dhoni as well . I never saw an attempt at improvisation to hit boundaries which implies dhoni just wants to try non Risky shots for 4 . 

7 hours ago, prasen82 said:

Lost all respect for aakash Chopra.. how stupid can he be with the commentary.

If dhoni can't bat at number 4 or 3, deserves to be dropped. Number 5 needs to accelerate within 5 deliveries. Yesterday's knock was not a number 5 knock. He got lucky with one boundary of an edge, one dropped one and a really crappy ball that went for six.  If you take those out or if granhomme caught the catch , stats would look terrible.

I think dhoni can play against England bowlers at number  4 as they are crappy as well, but 320 score will not pass muster . They bat till 9 and if dhoni edges can go for 4, so can a 8 down batsman's shot.

Rayudu was super selfish.. should be kicked out ..  

Kohli interview did suggest he was not happy with how dhoni or rayudu played .

DK and jadhav have been rescuing dhoni so far..Yesterday's dhoni stats are totally misleading. If folks watched, they would know Dhoni was struggling. He took very few risky shots..Not the dhoni of yore. He was waiting for jadhav to hit . 

If rayudu was selfish, same could be said for Dhoni as well . I never saw an attempt at improvisation to hit boundaries which implies dhoni just wants to try non Risky shots for 4 . 

If Kohli is not happy with Thala or Rayudu or DK or Kuldeep or kedhar or Rohit or Dhawan, He can extend his holiday.

Because whole of India was not happy with Shashtri but he choose him just because he wasnt happy with Kumble.

Life is not fair. You eff some, some eff you

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Need to fit DK in. As much as I am not a fan of his, I still think he is better than Jadhav and dhoni when it comes to smacking quality bowlers for the quickfire 20-30 runs.

Jadhav wins games with ball, Thala wins it with brain. both Kuldeep and Kedhar simply listens to thala.

So i will choose both ahead of DK. DK vs Rayudhu is a case which can make some sense

Edited by mishra