Who thought this type of domination in NZ??

test fan

I still have scars from India's ODI tour to NZ in 2002. These scars were enlarged during the 2014 ODI visit. Great to see Kohli has eradicated another Everest from India's cricket psyche. ODI overseas wins in South Africa, Australia and NZ. Doesn't get any better than that. Without checking the records- sounds unprecedented. Just need an ODI series win in England and he'll have the whole set. Shame Bhuvi/Bumrah were injured in England tour otherwise we would have won there. 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

I still have scars from India's ODI tour to NZ in 2002. These scars were enlarged during the 2014 ODI visit. Great to see Kohli has eradicated another Everest from India's cricket psyche. ODI overseas wins in South Africa, Australia and NZ. Doesn't get any better than that. Without checking the records- sounds unprecedented. Just need an ODI series win in England and he'll have the whole set. Shame Bhuvi/Bumrah were injured in England tour otherwise we would have won there. 

What about the treatment by 2009 3-1 series?

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Was just about to say ,none other than our Velu Anna

According to him we will win 2019 wc without breaking sweat,

I just hope greybeard doesn't gloryhog this WC win by hitting some useless winning shot after tuk-tuking all over the place.  We might get stuck with him for another 4 years.