I was not even 10% of what Shubman gill is when I was 19 - Virat Kohli

test fan

2 hours ago, mishra said:

I am fed up with such statement and headlines. Its second time Kohli has made this 10% and half the player stuff.

You appreciate the youngster like Pant, Shaw,Gill.

But when it comes to playing them, they are not even warming the bench.

he is trying to say he is a young player. i was not 10% of him now i am something you know, Shubam is in that time of his career - he needs time etc. They would knowing something that we do not.

Well This might be a conspiracy theory but anybody with a functional cornea can see Shubman has better talent than that Rayudu.

There is still some ODIs left for WC , and if he gets chances in every game he will be much better than stop gap option rayudu.

When 2023 comes he will already be a good player with experience.

I am not saying this as a psycho fanbot but Kohli does have reasons to keep Gill hidden/benched.

That's why I made that good looking conment

He is the only new cricketer in recent times having rabid female fanbase(Also SRK/Arguably KJo backing ) .

Now if he debuts and does well , he will steal Kohli's thunder and get all those ads.

His Bollywood backing is also firm and the way KKR is promoting him, looks like he is part of the larger SRK branding.

This is why Pant gets in and out of the squads.

Because he threatens Dhoni.

Now he is getting chances because BCCI needs a credible replacement for Dhoni profitwise after retirement and also Because Kohli needs a boogeyman to threat Dadu.

I know Gill will evenyually find backers and Kohli will be forced to play him , but right now it is profitable to keep him back.

Kohli wants to be the spearhead of his brand and nothing else.

That's why he kinda sidelined KL when he was truly good.

He didn't want people to steal his thunder directly .

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Good chance that Gill might replace Kohli at 3 for the remaining two ODIs.. If he does well, he'll get a chance to be the back up middle order batsman.. or probably even end up doing the role Kohli did in the 2011 WC..

Gill's WC chances are better than Pant's IMO.. With Dhoni and DK almost sure selections, they might go with Gill (if he does well) than a third wicketkeeper

21 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Well This might be a conspiracy theory but anybody with a functional cornea can see Shubman has better talent than that Rayudu.

There is still some ODIs left for WC , and if he gets chances in every game he will be much better than stop gap option rayudu.

When 2023 comes he will already be a good player with experience.

I am not saying this as a psycho fanbot but Kohli does have reasons to keep Gill hidden/benched.

That's why I made that good looking conment

He is the only new cricketer in recent times having rabid female fanbase(Also SRK/Arguably KJo backing ) .

Now if he debuts and does well , he will steal Kohli's thunder and get all those ads.

His Bollywood backing is also firm and the way KKR is promoting him, looks like he is part of the larger SRK branding.

This is why Pant gets in and out of the squads.

Because he threatens Dhoni.

Now he is getting chances because BCCI needs a credible replacement for Dhoni profitwise after retirement and also Because Kohli needs a boogeyman to threat Dadu.

I know Gill will evenyually find backers and Kohli will be forced to play him , but right now it is profitable to keep him back.

Kohli wants to be the spearhead of his brand and nothing else.

That's why he kinda sidelined KL when he was truly good.

He didn't want people to steal his thunder directly .

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

bhai, a lot of people on ICF have dysfunctional cornea, lens, retina, optic nerve and visual cortex. lol 

On 1/28/2019 at 4:40 AM, Suhaan said:

But Gill isn't even 5 % as lucky as kohli once was(when it comes to debut)

WTF.. how many 19-year-olds have made their debut for India in the last 10 years? Heck, even Kohli was older than Gill (albeit by a few months) when he made his debut..

Gill is on bench for 3 matches and there is so much wrist-slitting on icf.. 

Edited by bowl_out
10 hours ago, Clarke said:

This is such a usual comment.

Why can't he spice it up: Dhoni isn't even 10% the batsmen he was 

Or 

Rayudu will never be even 10% of what I currently am :biggrin:

Spice it up even more..

All the ICF'ers are not even 1% of what I am but pretend to know more than 1000% of what I know