Only England reamins to conquer...

Pratik77

47 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

England basically defeated an India “A” team which had the likes of Suresh Raina and Sidharth Kaul in the team. Rayudu, Jadhav, Bhuvi, Bumrah & Shami were all absent from that series.

We would have won it had these guys been available. 

ANy one of the 3 pacers and we could have won that. Remember we thrashed them in match 1 easily and match 3 was a close loss. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

No it wasn't, they crushed us mercilessly. 

That was match 2 i think. but maybe you are right. I am just going by scorecard. I couldn't see match 2 or 3 at all. 

But the point still remains. One of the 3 or 2 of the 3 and less target to chase in match 2 and more chances to defend in match 3. 

Edited by sscomp32
1 hour ago, Vilander said:

what reamin(g) is the OP talking about?

I think we aren't going to have bilateral series vs Pak anytime soon...nd vk might not get chance to win it bang...BCCI probably will rest him...so as captain only eng away win is 

2 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

This. Chinna thala aka youthful panther was dearly missed in England.

Has done absolutely nothing wrong since his comeback into the team. He has easily outperformed everyone’s favourite “ladla” KL Rahul. 

Rayudu would have done well in England as well had he been there. Certainly better than Rahul and Raina. 

25 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Has done absolutely nothing wrong since his comeback into the team. He has easily outperformed everyone’s favourite “ladla” KL Rahul. 

Rayudu would have done well in England as well had he been there. Certainly better than Rahul and Raina. 

Please read my post. I only praised the best thing since periya thala to Indian team.