Sign in to follow this  
Nikhil_cric

South Africa vs Pakistan | 5th ODI | Newlands, Cape Town | Jan 30, 2019 | Match thread

The finale to what has been a very exciting series between two near equal sides. South Africa have some soul searching to do with the CWC around the corner and this series has exposed more problems with their batting than solved. Pakistan will be the happier side having performed better than expected and a win will give them a lot of confidence considering the form of Imam and Shaheen. 

I want them to win and create this gimmick of one of favorites going into the WC. Poyz dont like that tag much. However, I dont see them winning and a loss is on the cards today.

Edited by SK_IH

10 hours ago, sergio04 said:

pakistan will win easily.

sa are no match of pak in odi

you are little cocky...

Pak is a good side but remember SA are playing in home conditions. 

Moreover, SA's best batsmen not playing ODI is not believable (Markram)

4 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Pakistan have a much better one day unit than this current saf (with injuries) ,its a surprise that saf won 2 matches lol .Pakistan should win this one but you never know which Pakistan will turn up 

:phehe::phehe:

Not sure why they are so unprofessional....

Most of the pak teams have achieved less than what they deserve just because of this attitude.

They need a captain like Imran to boss around and get the best out of the team all the times

54 minutes ago, mishra said:

With the batting lineup Pakistan has. i would say 270 is easily on cards here.

Jinx mat karo yaar, let us enjoy the happiness of winning an overseas tour (just like you guys) :cantstop:

Edited by Lala

This has been quite a fall for Hashim Amla. The fastest to 2000-7000 odi runs and all seems long ago.

Of whatever little I've seen He's been regularly found out by good fast bowling. Last year it was our own bumrah and now this year by Pakistani pacers. Just 4 ODI 100's in the last 2 years or so!.

On 1/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, Lala said:

Jinx mat karo yaar, let us enjoy the happiness of winning an overseas tour (just like you guys) :cantstop:

lol.... just because of this ,  did you lose the series???? it all depends on 11 players that  are battling it out on the  field ... Just because I or you or any one said any thing, doesn't change it at all.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.