velu

Ind vs NZ | 4th ODI (D/N) | Hamilton | Jan 31 2019 @ 7.30 IST !!!

From cricinfo --

After missing the last game with a hamstring strain, MS Dhoni was back in the nets. Tempting as it might be to take a look at future 'superstar' Gill, it will be more practical to persist with Dinesh Karthik, who did a good job in Dhoni's absence. Ambati Rayudu could move up to the No. 3 vacated by Kohli, with Karthik and Dhoni manning the middle order.

As expected, the young middle order is getting one more chance to prove their credibility and have some practice.

3 hours ago, velu said:

Will be 4-0 i guess.

Will "Guntur ka punter aka telengana devil " take #3 slot ? @jalebi_bhai :hmmm:

bonorong_wildlife_park_iii.jpg

PS:-

Looks like kohli hired a private charter.

Showoff of wealth .  @Clarke @maniac :(( 

Yes, he will play at 3. It will mean that the Telenganna Typhoon will have more time to destroy the Kiwis.

4 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

From cricinfo --

As expected, the young middle order is getting one more chance to prove their credibility and have some practice.

Every other cricket site including cricbuzz is hinting at a debut for Gill,but CI probably has an inside source

7 minutes ago, GautiMaan said:

Every other cricket site including cricbuzz is hinting at a debut for Gill,but CI probably has an inside source

Exactly. All of us here were happy when Kohli spoke about Gill last match but but but the chinna thala aka youthful panther deserves more practice it seems.

Indian team is purely a Thala's 11 or Thala's 10 + Kohli.

@velu   @UrmiSinhaRay   Is there a reason to it? Every Indian player is allways praising MSD. I am not conspiracy guy but based on body language, in play behaviour and interviews, I can clearly see that every player apart from Kohli and Chahal seems to be approved by Thala or going extra miles to be in good books of Thala. That includes our coach too.

Thala must  have something that commands huge respect among those players. I can also safely say extrapolate that Kohli is not comfortable in that squad. These guys must be playing with his brain in dressing room or Hotel room or in group or huddle. Something is not right for Kohli to consistently keep him off this band or gang

59 minutes ago, mishra said:

@velu   @UrmiSinhaRay   Is there a reason to it? Every Indian player is allways praising MSD. I am not conspiracy guy but based on body language, in play behaviour and interviews, I can clearly see that every player apart from Kohli and Chahal seems to be approved by Thala or going extra miles to be in good books of Thala. That includes our coach too.

Thala must  have something that commands huge respect among those players. I can also safely say extrapolate that Kohli is not comfortable in that squad. These guys must be playing with his brain in dressing room or Hotel room or in group or huddle. Something is not right for Kohli to consistently keep him off this band or gang

thala mean leader/head :p:

do you remember when putin resigned and dimitri medeadv became the president ? 

[mention=14716]velu[/mention]   [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]   Is there a reason to it? Every Indian player is allways praising MSD. I am not conspiracy guy but based on body language, in play behaviour and interviews, I can clearly see that every player apart from Kohli and Chahal seems to be approved by Thala or going extra miles to be in good books of Thala. That includes our coach too.

edit

[mention=14716]velu[/mention]   [mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention]   Is there a reason to it? Every Indian player is allways praising MSD. I am not conspiracy guy but based on body language, in play behaviour and interviews, I can clearly see that every player apart from Kohli and Chahal seems to be approved by Thala or going extra miles to be in good books of Thala. That includes our coach too.

Same.

I too noticed the increased respect for Dhoni during and after the Australia series.

There is a major deeck-measuring contest between Kohli-Vinod Rai and Mahi-Srini Mama faction.(Actually the main characters in this battle of egos is Sharad Pawar and Amit Shah-Arun Jaitley eventually)

Currently srini mama faction is gaining trust of old BCCI officebearers who are frustated at the lack of system and how leech CoA are sticking to their chair.

You can expect a big change after the Loksabha elections.

AbouT Kohli- most of the TM knows he is not gonna last long regardless the results of the elections

Ambanis are putting big money to make Rohit captain and both BJP and Congress agree with them(Paisa power).

That's why Kohli is so willing to please Samaira's dad nowadays.

To save his seat.

But Samaira's dad(read Nita Aunty and Mukesh uncle) will never give up as him becoming captain will enhance MI's prestige which has been down circa Sachin retired

And unlike Other players , Kohli solely gets fed by his status as a captain and he is extremely wary of leaving the post .

I have heard from reliable sources that Kohli regularly swindles money from BCCI treasury and controls the affairs of his team under influence from his wife and BIL.

One more thing - Kohli never keeps trust of people and regularly backstab people who have helped him (Especially who get into his way of power).

He is incredibly powerhungry and will do anything to get his end.

While Dhoni goes out of his way to help people as long as you're loyal to him

And finally , players have seen how Kohli has bullied players who didn't fit his ideals of Team India's image, to the point to kick them out of team and destroy their careers.He openly made cliques inside the team (even Dhoni was not that brazen about his CSK favouring) and excluded people who didn't think like him.

Nor they are convinced about how Virat runs the team with his wife Anushka and BIL karnesh

Kohli desperately wants to be the captain , but he can't inspire the team as a whole as he runs behind Bollywood.

Rohit atleast takes care of players (even the benched ones) and behaves nicely and doesn't have a set image or agenda.

About Shastri?

Well the plan is when everything falls apart eventually , kohli will blame Shastri .

But he doesn't want to take the fall for Kohli.

And His Mumbaikar biraadari like Gavaskar and Tendu have dumped him already following his stinking public ratings so he can't get their help too

That's why he is licking Dhoni's ass.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

^ Th

34 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Same.
I too noticed the increased respect for Dhoni during and after the Australia series.

There is a major deeck-measuring contest between Kohli-Vinod Rai and Mahi-Srini Mama faction.(Actually the main characters in this battle of egos is Sharad Pawar and Amit Shah-Arun Jaitley eventually)
Currently srini mama faction is gaining trust of old BCCI officebearers who are frustated at the lack of system and how leech CoA are sticking to their chair.
You can expect a big change after the Loksabha elections.

AbouT Kohli- most of the TM knows he is not gonna last long regardless the results of the elections
Ambanis are putting big money to make Rohit captain and both BJP and Congress agree with them(Paisa power).
That's why Kohli is so willing to please Samaira's dad nowadays.
To save his seat.
But Samaira's dad(read Nita Aunty and Mukesh uncle) will never give up as him becoming captain will enhance MI's prestige which has been down circa Sachin retired
And unlike Other players , Kohli solely gets fed by his status as a captain and he is extremely wary of leaving the post .
I have heard from reliable sources that Kohli regularly swindles money from BCCI treasury and controls the affairs of his team under influence from his wife and BIL.

One more thing - Kohli never keeps trust of people and regularly backstab people who have helped him (Especially who get into his way of power)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

They are masters and like cricket simply because they may have got hooked as Sachinistas during nineties. They could and would buy anyone if they want to. Ambanis dont need no Kohli/Sachin or Cricket or anybody to pull strings in any part of planet. To me, MI is just a timepass imaginary business created by Daddy for Auntyji and her kids. Its like charity for them.

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, anish2tweet said:

Now Dhoni haterz do you realize how Tuk tuk ness is so important?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

No. Which batsman got out to playing shots? You think dhoni would have survived  boult? lol 

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

How did Gill looked guys?

Played well in the initial 10 balls. Then got hit in the head by Boult and losing wickets in the opposite end which unsettled him.

Played outside and reaching out a bit...

Unfortunately it was swinging for Boult and he looked little nervous. Good introduction as this is out of his way, Need to look couple more games. 

2 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Gill seriously needs to spend one more season in domestic, he is not a complete product yet leaves a huge gap between bat and pad, in places like nz,england and South Africa will get bowled more often than not 

Take a chill pill . Give the kid a break ... what about other idiots in the team ... 

The commie making a big deal out of the swing. 15-20 years ago you would see this kind of swing even in Indian conditions in the early hours of the day.

It's been less the swing, and more the ball holding up on the pitch that has caused the Indian batsmen problem. And it seems when the pitch does not allow them to strike through the line freely they don't have a plan B.