Miss me

Dhoni PR team having a field day from Cricbuzz to Reddit.

No we don't miss you grandpa. I would much rather take these collapses cause they provide us a reason to introspect with world cup in mind.

Wishing for Dhoni in the team is as backward as it can get.

I hope we badly lose the last game as well so that our middle order woes could finally be addressed.

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I missed Pant's batting today.

The experience that he gathered playing swing in tests in England, could have helped us today.

Nope, if conditions are ripe for swing then you will see this scorecard more often than not. Our top order is probably the worst against swing, worse than any Indian top 3 from the last few decades.

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Nope, if conditions are ripe for swing then you will see this scorecard more often than not. Our top order is probably the worst against swing, worse than any Indian top 3 from the last few decades.

Pretty sure Pant would have done better than the useless trio of Rayudu , Karthik and Jadhav. These hacks can't play swing even if their life was dependent on it.

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Which one?

Last season against SL, first home ODI check the score above.

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Pretty sure Pant would have done better than the useless trio of Rayudu , Karthik and Jadhav. These hacks can't play swing even if their life was dependent on it.

Yes but he'll never make it in LO so long as you know who is there, is it's like banging your head on a wall with nails.