Culprit of this collapse - Rohit Sharma

test fan

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

and people say openers bat too slow.  this is the reason.  if openers get out early, middle order does not know what to do.

Of u play any bowler just got dot dot dot pressure increases on other batsman & bowler got his line & length right . All about momentum in cricket .

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Well i doubt dhawan would have survived in these conditions anyway. He even got out during 1st odi vs aus. It's simple swing ball and get top 3 and we will loose.

If they attack these bowler rotate strike ,not play tuk tuk then their line length not same again & again .

2 minutes ago, test fan said:

If they attack these bowler rotate strike ,not play tuk tuk then their line length not same again & again .

Takes one good ball to get out. Dhawan got out on good ball today so this don't make sense at all. Without Kohli they would have anyway batted bit slow to make sure there is no quick wickets fallen.

2 minutes ago, Nikola said:

You are telling me that rohit should have batted like guptill on this pitch and see what happened six four four and out. Rohit was doing MS Dhoni here by playing boult overs and hit trundlers but he messed it up. :((

No but he  have to take single double not play just dot dot dot after dots .I'm not saying hack rayudu & DK was out becouse of him but Dhawan out clearly by him .