Why we can't build a stable middle order after 2015 Wc

test fan

Persisting Dhoni with the squad has *ed up the entire combination. IMO, kick himout everything will fall in place. Sadly that can happen only after the WC.

Kohli for his propensity to win too has no patience to build a middle order. IMO, he wants everything to fall in place just like how it happened with the bowling unit as how chahal/kuldeep and bumrah clicked immediately. Sadly batting unit needs more patience.

to be honest there were many from 2015-2019

rahane- kaam chalau

raina- dip began

yuvi- was done n dusted long ago

DK- hahahaha

Post 2019

Kohli 1st gave chances to lot of wrong ppl 

Rahane

Raina

YUVI

DK

Rayudu

Iyer- not given enough chance

Pandey- didnt captalize his chance

Rahul - not backed properly, now he is woefully out of form 

Pant- not given enough chances

21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

to be honest there were many from 2015-2019

rahane- kaam chalau

raina- dip began

yuvi- was done n dusted long ago

DK- hahahaha

Post 2019

Kohli 1st gave chances to lot of wrong ppl 

Rahane

Raina

YUVI

DK

Rayudu

Iyer- not given enough chance

Pandey- didnt captalize his chance

Rahul - not backed properly, now he is woefully out of form 

Pant- not given enough chances

Post 2019 WC we should have give chance to Gill,pant ,Shaw ragularly not some 3-5 chance that's not enough for everyone .in test we have to dropped Rahane permanently give gill a long rope

1 minute ago, test fan said:

Post 2019 WC we should have give chance to Gill,pant ,Shaw ragularly not some 3-5 chance that's not enough for everyone .in test we have to dropped Rahane permanently give gill a long rope

Gill has gotten chance around the right time only, at max wud have gotten a chance few months ago

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gill has gotten chance around the right time only, at max wud have gotten a chance few months ago

Yea I don't have much problem with him but pant & Rahul  should have give long rope in odi .only these two player can play match winning innings but our management is so  pathetic, we waste them now Rahul confidence is very very low .

9 minutes ago, test fan said:

Yea I don't have much problem with him but pant & Rahul  should have give long rope in odi .only these two player can play match winning innings but our management is so  pathetic, we waste them now Rahul confidence is very very low .

yes thats the biggest blunder, Rahul wud be gr8 at 4 n perfect after our top 3

he is one guy who can take 20/3 to 300 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

that is where selectors n captain lack understanding

Giving a player whose breakfree shot is blind slogging to someone who is so naturally so talented 

If Rahul Dravid or Anil kumble is our coach they give him long rope but Shastri is only yes man .really if I know little bit about these selector they don't even have power to select own sqwad ,they only select whose caption/ Coach advice .

Edited by test fan
3 minutes ago, test fan said:

Now Dhoni is our least problem I hate him also but really Dhoni is now our not problem specially in this pathtic middle order.

He is our main problem. He’s the reason why karthik and rayduds are in the team. You remove dhoni and his biryani supplier and give extended run to pant and gill and you will see a world of difference and I would even try to get Shaw in the team as an opener after the World Cup.