Can cornered tigers Pakistan be beaten now that Imran Khan is there as PM to give pep talks?

Notable experts known for their incredible analysis like Shoaib Akhtar and Rashid Latif claim that there is nothing Imran Khan can't do. Now that he is at the helm in Pakistan and can give them pep talks, does it mean Pakistan will be an unstoppable force at the World Cup? Remember, they also have one of the best thinkers in the modern game - Sarfaraz - who sledges as well as he bats. Coupled with Wasim 2.0 in Aamir and Shadab+Hasan+Imad, can anyone stop this Pakistani juggernaut?

On 2/1/2019 at 2:42 AM, Dil Dil India said:

Notable experts known for their incredible analysis like Shoaib Akhtar and Rashid Latif claim that there is nothing Imran Khan can't do. Now that he is at the helm in Pakistan and can give them pep talks, does it mean Pakistan will be an unstoppable force at the World Cup? Remember, they also have one of the best thinkers in the modern game - Sarfaraz - who sledges as well as he bats. Coupled with Wasim 2.0 in Aamir and Shadab+Hasan+Imad, can anyone stop this Pakistani juggernaut?

Lovely. All virat needs to now do is request Mr Modi to do the same. 

Khor in hindi is a suffix uses for someone who consumes.  Example ghooskhor,  haramkhor., etc.  So for a long time I thought markhor is someone who loves getting beat up (mar+khor),  kinda in a sadomasochism way.  And I used to be puzzled why pak fans bragged about being markhors after being thumped by India 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:43 AM, Khota said:

Imran Khan will not make any difference.

I like their symbol - Markhor (Screwhorn Goat). I think it is found in India too.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:45 AM, zen said:

It is Markhors .... Cornered Markhors 

markhor.jpg

Edited by CSK Fan
1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Khor in hindi is a suffix uses for someone who consumes.  Example ghooskhor,  haramkhor., etc.  So for a long time I thought markhor is someone who loves getting beat up (mar+khor),  kinda in a sadomasochism way.  And I used to be puzzled why pak fans bragged about being markhors after being thumped by India 

Markhor is a persian word. Mar means snake and Khor means eater (same as consume in hindi).