Will you accept Shashi Tharoor as Leader of Congress with open heart?

Alam_dar

This “Hindi, Hindu, Hindutva” ideology is dividing our country. We need unity, not uniformity.

Shashi Tharoor

What a great statement. My salute to you sir.

I see his opponents are making so much cry upon this statement, but they have no answer to it. At most, they are misrepresenting  his words, but all in vain. None of them got courage to address the incident where an immigration officer in Mumbai refused to allow an Indian student to pass through because he could not speak Hindi.

I only see that his opponents are hiding this incident of Mumbai, and blaming him to be against all the Hindi speakers etc. while actually he is only against the IMPOSITION of Hindu upon the others, or imposition of Hindu upon all the others according to the basic rules of Secularism which guarantees the freedom to all. 

Opponents of Congress curse it a lot for being a family run party. 

Question is, if not RAGA would you accept with open heart Shashi Tharoor as leader of Congress? 

Personally it is very clear to me that RAGA or congress is not an ideological Secularists. But I see Shashi Tharoor as real icon of Secularism, who can unite the sane Indians and defeat the extremist religious. 

I also wish an end of family run politics and see Congress turning into real secular party, representing sane people of all groups of India and uniting them. The corruption and nepotism of Congress brought bad name to secularism and thus the religious forces prevailed. 

Edited by Alam_dar

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Wife-killer, Non-hindu Hindu, you will find such ch*yas all over India, they will rule India after Modi is done. 

What if he is innocent of killing his wife, but a subject of false accusations from his opponents? 

And I suppose, Non-Hindu Hindu means a human being first, which is again very correct view in my opinion. 

Now may I ask you directly, are you going to condemn imposition of Hindi as we have seen in case of Mumbai incident? Do you want to force every one to become a Hindu? Do you support the extremis Hindutva activities.

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

This “Hindi, Hindu, Hindutva” ideology is dividing our country. We need unity, not uniformity.

Shashi Tharoor

What a great statement. My salute to you sir.

I see his opponents are making so much cry upon this statement, but they have no answer to it. At most, they are misrepresenting  his words, but all in vain. None of them got courage to address the incident where an immigration officer in Mumbai refused to allow an Indian student to pass through because he could not speak Hindi.

I only see that his opponents are hiding this incident of Mumbai, and blaming him to be against all the Hindi speakers etc. while actually he is only against the IMPOSITION of Hindu upon the others, or imposition of Hindu upon all the others according to the basic rules of Secularism which guarantees the freedom to all. 

Opponents of Congress curse it a lot for being a family run party. 

Question is, if not RAGA would you accept with open heart Shashi Tharoor as leader of Congress? 

Personally it is very clear to me that RAGA or congress is not an ideological Secularists. But I see Shashi Tharoor as real icon of Secularism, who can unite the sane Indians and defeat the extremist religious. 

I also wish an end of family run politics and see Congress turning into real secular party, representing sane people of all groups of India and uniting them. The corruption and nepotism of Congress brought bad name to secularism and thus the religious forces prevailed. 

Some liberals see tharoor as agent of BJP in Congress:phehe:

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The Best CONgress leader is Capt. Amarinder Singh. I will vote for him over some BJP leaders.

In long run this divide of Hindutva, Hindu & Hindi is going to damage India a lot. 

If not Congress, then one has to seek better alternatives, but dividing the country in name of religion and language would be criminal.

Hinidi language is not needed as within few decades English is going to take the place of Hindi anyway. It is a natural phenomenon and could not be stopped. At moment too, English is doing fine in communication within India. Why then to try to impose Hindi?