These Indians Don’t Want You To Make Babies Because Consent Of Child Being Conceived Matters

Singh bling

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

I prefer these people to guys like laaloo prasad yadav producing 9 good for nothing ,corrupt, burdens on the nation.

It's not a mutually exclusive thing Beetle ji.

Both are equally bad. Just because I didn't mention Lalu doesn't mean I endorse the lifestyle of that douche.

In fact he is even a bigger threat.

22 minutes ago, velu said:

korean society is far more money minded  .. my korean colleague told that he will get married only buying a home which will cost  10/15 years of his salary 

byt he time he amrries , he will be above 40 and the women will also be close to 40 .. reason why they are seeing population decline

Poor guy can't expect his wife's dad to cough up a big fat dowry...:roti:

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

only guys who are earning a lot get big fat dowry.  have you seen any unemployed getting big fat dowry?  parents also want guys with big paycheck to their daughters and for that they give that big fat dowry.

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

only guys who are earning a lot get big fat dowry.  have you seen any unemployed getting big fat dowry?  parents also want guys with big paycheck to their daughters and for that they give that big fat dowry.

Arey bhai...I saw a video on u tube that day.

Useless banda....dowry mein bike lee par chalana nahi aata tha. 

Parents of girls are stupid. Giving away money to such guys with no guarantee of happiness. Instead they should give their daughters the money as inheritance like they give boys....

Aise gadhon se shaadi karne se achcha hai.....beti ko shaan se apne ghar mein rakho . Kamaegi ,khilayegi aur seva bhi karegi ....:beer:

Shaadi is not necessary for having kids any longer.

Ekta kapoor,tushar kapoor and karan johar have changed the rules of the game.

Edited by beetle

18 minutes ago, beetle said:

Ekta kapoor,tushar kapoor and karan johar have changed the rules of the game.

someone should pass this information to my parents that myself is  exploring such options to my parents @JaFanatic :phehe: 

30 minutes ago, beetle said:

Interesting video.

Some ****ed up reasoning for having children and adoption . What is interesting is the comments and how many people do not want to have kids.

Yeah right, facked up reason for the inspiration for adoption is to have a life insurance jo budhape ki lathi banega, zindagi bhar ehsaanmand rahega. WTF! And that too based on a movie story! :hehe:

On 2/5/2019 at 2:55 PM, beetle said:

andhra guys are known for big fat dowries esp the guys who moved to us :roti:

i am sure @maniac got engaged on the next day when his US visa got approved :money: 

On 2/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, Stradlater said:

It's natural really. It's inherent in human beings and other animals/organisms to maximize their survival potential by perpetuating their genes to next generation which in our case is through sexual reproduction.

It has been etched in our DNA due to the millions of years of evolution.

Not having babies is as unnatural as it can get. 

Actually no, there is nothing unnatural in not wanting kids. Its not majoritarian view, but psychological journals show, that human beings typically bounce around 25-30% not wanting kids of their own ( there are significant # of us for eg, who will have kids if their siblings do not want kids/are gay/dont have siblings but will be happy to not have kids if their siblings have children and they are content with being the uncle/aunts). 

What is unnatural, is for people to abandon their kids/give them away for adoption after birth, since birthing process is a proven process of chemically forming love-bonds between parents and the infants. 
For eg, when you 'feel in love', its oxytocin being released in your brain. Our bodies have evolutionary trigger-points for oxytocin dumping in the brain. For men, its a simple act of a baby wrapping its hands around our fingers. For women, the physical sensation of being suckled while lactating produces oxytocin. They get an 'atomic bomb' dosage of oxytocin when the cervix dialates. This is why women can be in excruciating pain during delivery for 12 hours and not wanna kill their baby first thing after its out. All this makes the act of giving up one's kid an unnatural act. But not having/wanting kids - its a pretty prevalent strong undercurrent in humanity. 

Ofourse, most of the 'i dont want kids' crowd end up having them anyways, because they still like sex and having sex = getting pregnant eventually is a common theme. Then oxytocin kicks in and you are a parent. 

On 2/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, beetle said:

Ekta kapoor,tushar kapoor and karan johar have changed the rules of the game

Since when bollywood is role model for common indians? Divorces , having more than one wife , marrying old men were quite common from ages in Bollywood but still that is not acceptable in indian society

On 2/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, beetle said:

This will probably become a problem in the long run but right now the obsession with having kids is a bigger problem in countries like India.

Another myth . Barring UP MP Bihar and cow belt most of india now have 2 or less than 2 tfr which is similar to many European nations. So it is people from hindi speaking belt who reduce to need tfr. The rest are fine