These Indians Don’t Want You To Make Babies Because Consent Of Child Being Conceived Matters

Singh bling

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/these-indians-don-t-want-you-to-make-babies-because-consent-of-child-being-conceived-matters-361471.html

A group of Indians, who are apparently the believers of anti-natalism are working towards building a ‘child-free’ society. One such anti-natalist is Mumbai-based Raphael Samuel, who is planning to sue his parents for bringing him into this world without asking for his consent.

Madness of consent at extreme level

18 hours ago, beetle said:

India can do with a few of these.

We need people to stop obsessing with making babies.

It's natural really. It's inherent in human beings and other animals/organisms to maximize their survival potential by perpetuating their genes to next generation which in our case is through sexual reproduction.

It has been etched in our DNA due to the millions of years of evolution.

Not having babies is as unnatural as it can get. 

6 minutes ago, velu said:

antinatalism .. 

once i saw a girl in instagram that she is antinatalist and dont want to have any kids of her own..

i googled the word for its  meaning 

Her choice. I pity such creatures but then again it's good in the larger scheme of things that faulty genes such as of hers do not get passed down to the next generations. Imagine a population group full of feminists and Homosexuals and what not.

Such morons should be allowed to die alone .

Just now, Stradlater said:

Her choice. I pity such creatures but then again it's good in the larger scheme of things that faulty genes such as of hers do not get passed down to the next generations. Imagine a population group full of feminists and Homosexuals and what not.

she is a muslim women and femanazi :phehe: 

15 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

It's natural really. It's inherent in human beings and other animals/organisms to maximize their survival potential by perpetuating their genes to next generation which in our case is through sexual reproduction.

It has been etched in our DNA due to the millions of years of evolution.

Not having babies is as unnatural as it can get. 

Yeah....but exceptions are always there....more so in progressive societies which allow people choices without social sanction from others.

Even traditional societies like the Koreans are experiencing this .

This will probably become a problem in the long run but right now the obsession with having kids is a bigger problem in countries like India.

We can easily afford some antinatalist to balance things out.

16 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that the ones having kids are passing down non faulty genes......

Hating on people who choose to be different is not a worthy trait either to pass on.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Even traditional societies like the Koreans are experiencing this .

korean society is far more money minded  .. my korean colleague told that he will get married only buying a home which will cost  10/15 years of his salary 

byt he time he amrries , he will be above 40 and the women will also be close to 40 .. reason why they are seeing population decline

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that the ones having kids are passing down non faulty genes......

Hating on people who choose to be different is not a worthy trait either to pass on.

No it isn't but at least there's a 50/50 chance.

I am not hating on these dimwits. I just fail to see their utility.

They are far too detached from the ground realities and for them the whole world is a big liberal arts college campus.

They amuse me is all. I see their kind all the time here in Delhi and feel nothing but pity for them.