Pandya's raw batting talent

zen

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

You say Number 6-7 role is to be bits and pieces player, and then compare him to Kapil paaji :adore:

Why would I care about comparing him with Kapil Dev, who only avgs 24 in ODIs? If there is a topic on it, I will give my 2 cents :hysterical:

Chk, bhuvi scored 32 of 30.

And guess what, looking at scorecard, i guessed it was India and D/N game

And then he has to do well by standing on one leg :lol:

Just now, zen said:

Why would I care about comparing him with Kapil Dev, who only avgs 24 in ODIs? If there is a topic on it, I will give my 2 cents :hysterical:

And then he has to do well by standing on one leg :lol:

Kapil Dev played the greatest ODI  innings ever. Ravindra Jadeja averages more than a lot of 80s batsmen too, is he better?

Just now, maniac said:

Kapil Dev played the greatest ODI  innings ever. Ravindra Jadeja averages more than a lot of 80s batsmen too, is he better?

If Pandya would have played it, you will say it is fluke .... and that he did not stand on one leg when he played that :lol:

Just now, zen said:

If Pandya would have played it, you will say it is fluke .... and that he did not stand on one leg when he played that :lol:

Yes because Pandya has not smacked bowling attacks like the WI bowling lineups and Bob Willis  etc. 

Pandya is just a better version of Phehlukwayo Ashraf,Mitch Marsh  and Neesham at the moment. He is not even at Stokes level yet

10 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If only we could have found someone like Yuvraj singh. It would have been awesome. Jadhav is a weird batsman. Some of his lazy dismissals are cringeworthy like last match. There is nothing secure about his batting.

Jadhav, still give more confidence. Pandya is ahead of Bhuvi with bat and behind him with ball. When did he ever complete his quota of 10 overs? 

Edited by mishra
1 minute ago, maniac said:

Yes because Pandya has not smacked bowling attacks like the WI bowling lineups and Bob Willis  etc. 

Pandya is just a better version of Phehlukwayo Ashraf,Mitch Marsh  and Neesham at the moment. He is not even at Stokes level yet

Pandya can smash whatever is presented to him  :dance:  

5 hours ago, maniac said:

That was still Against a minnow. Vvs played the best test innings by an Indian ever doesn't make him better batsman than SRT.

Edited by rkt.india

Only issue with Pandya is he hasn't played enough FC /domestic cricket and scored those big runs to have the mindset of a batsman. He's good for 30s and 40s but can he up his game and start scoring 60s and 70s and eventually target scoring some 100s across formats? That will be his challenge in the days ahead.