BHU-KHA the epitome of mediocrity in T20 format

vayuu1

23 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Mavi and Nagarkoti are 150  bowlers.

Oh I didn't know any of that! :bebored:

Let's see if they are the types who hit 150 regularly. Would be nice to have some for the first time in our cricketing history. 

Point being we'll take a consistent bowler and/or express bowler. 

3 hours ago, Clarke said:

Oh I didn't know any of that! :bebored:

Let's see if they are the types who hit 150 regularly. Would be nice to have some for the first time in our cricketing history. 

Point being we'll take a consistent bowler and/or express bowler. 

okay your point, your consistent bowler BK also went for 12 rpo yesterday.  Consistent bowler also need to have an optimum pace.  Philander is a consistent bowler, do you see him play ODIs, T20s for SA?  140 is must even for consistent bowler. Also, no one will take an inconsistent 150 bowler.  every bowler needs to have some sort of consistency whether bowling 130 or 150.  Guys like Starc, Stanlake Hazlewood, Cummins all hit 140 plus, some even 150 and i will take any of them.  Consistency and pace are not mutually exclusive.  If we are talking about pace does not mean we are talking about inconsistent bowlers.  Also, consistency does not work in T20s.  

Edited by rkt.india
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

okay your point, your consistent bowler BK also went for 12 rpo yesterday.  Consistent bowler also need to have an optimum pace.  Philander is a consist bowler, do you see him play ODIs, T20s for Aus?  140 is must even for consistent bowler. Also, no one will take an inconsistent 150 bowler.  every bowler needs to have some sort of consistency whether bowling 130 or 150.  Guys like Starc, Stanlake Hazlewood, Cummins all hit 140 plus, some even 150 and i will take any of them.  Consistency and pace are not mutually exclusive.  If we are talking about pace does not mean we are talking about inconsistent bowlers.  Also, consistency does not work in T20s.  

his consistent bowler bowled consistent wide balls yesterday. Lucky that taylor was idiot to play at such wide balls and not leave them for good else i saw like all 12 balls being wide easily in death overs.

7 hours ago, MCcricket said:

Khalil is a mystery he bowled so well in domestics and A tour, bowled with genuine pace above 140 all the time maxing around 147 k, saw him move the ball of seam n swing, hit batters with his shot balls.

Either  he is too young and overawed or some one screwed with his head, I remember he saying he wants to bowl like Bhuvi , what an idiot

Someone screwed his head most probably zaheer khan he is the one  obsessed with swing wrist position etc.

Edited by speedheat
3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

okay your point, your consistent bowler BK also went for 12 rpo yesterday.  Consistent bowler also need to have an optimum pace.  Philander is a consistent bowler, do you see him play ODIs, T20s for SA?  140 is must even for consistent bowler. Also, no one will take an inconsistent 150 bowler.  every bowler needs to have some sort of consistency whether bowling 130 or 150.  Guys like Starc, Stanlake Hazlewood, Cummins all hit 140 plus, some even 150 and i will take any of them.  Consistency and pace are not mutually exclusive.  If we are talking about pace does not mean we are talking about inconsistent bowlers.  Also, consistency does not work in T20s.  

Wow you are a genius! :argh:

Seriously, stop pretending like I'm against Lee Akhtar Tait type bowlers if I even mention consistency or 140 kmph. 

The point I quoted was 150 kph AND yorker generating bowlers. I'd take a 140 kph bowler like Bumrah who generates Yorkers any day, which are anyways few & far. 

The scope of consistency was T20s & yorkers. In your typical contrarian smartass enthusiasm, you injected test bowling when no ones talking about it. I'm surprised you didn't include dibbly dobbly 120 kph middle over odi bowlers as well that existed some years back. 

Lastly, Bhuvi kumar is a Team India bowler & I'm a team India fan. He's not even consistent wrt T20s if he's going for 12 rpo. Maybe in "your" thick skull "your" definition of consistency needs to be updated as per the format. 

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Someone screwed his head most probably zaheer khan he is the one  obsessed with swing wrist position etc.

Actually zaheer may spoil more,he seems to think of himself to be one of the greatest left arm fast bowler in the world ever to play the game

Khaleel should just two things keeping in mind he plays only lois currently ie bowl with pace,try to master the art of yorkers 

No knuckle balls,no slower cutters etc

His pace is gone ,the temperament has gone

Very hard to comback from here

Being 2nd highest wicket-taker in the SMA trophy last year, taking Rajasthan to the finals.  Also being left arm and bowling quick at that time put him in the pecking order ahead of others.

How quick was he bowling, I cannot imagine him being this 140 plus bowler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

He was cranking it up to 148 

Yes,you read it right 

In his whole spell he was bowling consistently 145+ and smartly varying it

But never was out of steam

What just struck him after , Hongkong game in Asia cup, is a mystery

20 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

He was cranking it up to 148 

Yes,you read it right 

In his whole spell he was bowling consistently 145+ and smartly varying it

But never was out of steam

What just struck him after , Hongkong game in Asia cup, is a mystery

He is not touching 135 now. What happened and how it happened.He has no skill of swinging the ball one way forget both inswing and outswing.

5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Actually zaheer may spoil more,he seems to think of himself to be one of the greatest left arm fast bowler in the world ever to play the game

Khaleel should just two things keeping in mind he plays only lois currently ie bowl with pace,try to master the art of yorkers 

No knuckle balls,no slower cutters etc

His pace is gone ,the temperament has gone

Very hard to comback from here

This, also bhuvi kind of bowler would always create this impression that only slow bowlers with 1000 of other slower variation are way to success. That's what the issue with Indian team when we consider bhuvi as spearhead in loi, zaleel in UAE heat bowls around 140 to 145 took suggestion from zaheer and got influenced with bhuvi and now barely reach 138. It's imperative that this spearhead tag shall be pass to bumrah so that youngsters can follow him.

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

Wow you are a genius! :argh:

Seriously, stop pretending like I'm against Lee Akhtar Tait type bowlers if I even mention consistency or 140 kmph. 

The point I quoted was 150 kph AND yorker generating bowlers. I'd take a 140 kph bowler like Bumrah who generates Yorkers any day, which are anyways few & far. 

The scope of consistency was T20s & yorkers. In your typical contrarian smartass enthusiasm, you injected test bowling when no ones talking about it. I'm surprised you didn't include dibbly dobbly 120 kph middle over odi bowlers as well that existed some years back. 

Lastly, Bhuvi kumar is a Team India bowler & I'm a team India fan. He's not even consistent wrt T20s if he's going for 12 rpo. Maybe in "your" thick skull "your" definition of consistency needs to be updated as per the format. 

Consistency is consistency irrespective of the format.  It does not change.  you cannot change definition of consistency depending on your whims and fancy or based on your arguments.  For a bowler, consistency is hitting good length area around off stump repeatedly.  you cannot change that definition of consistency based on format to suit your argument.  

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Bhuvi has no ability to stop the onslaught if the teams have wickets in hands, he can try all variations he wants but he will be tonked a mile.Unless he takes wickets this guy cannot play for this team.I am baffled on why he has become a permanent member of this team.

he used to bowl good yorkers but that back injury has hampered his bowling and i had suspected that long before when he had started bowling yorkers that with his action, he is soon going to break his back by bowling yorkers.  It is not easy bowling yorkers consistently for front-on bowlers.

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

he was consistently in 138-148 bracket.  He was bowling absolutely differently there and hit 145 KPH almost every over in the televised games.