Australia name squad for India tour

SecondSlip

Australia T20I/ODI squad: Aaron Finch (c), Pat Cummins (vc), Alex Carey (vc), Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/australia-odi-t20-squad-tour-of-india-marsh-short-lyon-stoinis-starc/2019-02-07

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

Without Smith in their squad, Aus will struggle in the WC so I don't exactly see what are they going to achieve with these experiments? They should play as close to full strength squad as possible!

what experiment? This is as close to full strength squad as they possibly could have picked. Hazlewood is injured, missed SL tests.  Starc tore his pectoralis muscle in 2nd test so is out injured.

One biggest reason why austrilia's odi form dipped is they kept resting key players in odis for long after 2015 wc. Starc who was such good odi bowler played odi so rarely that he lost his odi form. Smith and Warner too missed many odis. Hazlewood played rarely. If you keep resting after every test series then you will obviously go down from #1 side to #6 - 7 side easily even with good players.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Try Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Venkatesh Prasad as well!

Are you Kannadiga? Im just taking the mickey out of "kannadiga". He agrees with the KTK crowd jeering "Cheater" at Pujara. Pujara had to come in early when KL Richards got out in Eng/Aus and he has shown his class. Poor sportsmanship from ktk players and kannadiga.

And BTW I respect Rahul, Anil, and Sri. But what is Venky doing there. I thought you were rightarmfast not rightarmlegcutter.

17 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you Kannadiga? Im just taking the mickey out of "kannadiga". He agrees with the KTK crowd jeering "Cheater" at Pujara. Pujara had to come in early when KL Richards got out in Eng/Aus and he has shown his class. Poor sportsmanship from ktk players and kannadiga.

And BTW I respect Rahul, Anil, and Sri. But what is Venky doing there. I thought you were rightarmfast not rightarmlegcutter.

I live in Karnataka, hence a Kannadiga. Branding the entire Kanadiga crowd for a bunch of audience is stretching it a bit. Also, on ICF, going all out blatantly with making regional comments is not done. 

You can target the poster, but not the entire clan. and that too on a public forum. Just my 2 pence, its still a democracy btw!

10 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I live in Karnataka, hence a Kannadiga. Branding the entire Kanadiga crowd for a bunch of audience is stretching it a bit. Also, on ICF, going all out blatantly with making regional comments is not done. 

You can target the poster, but not the entire clan. and that too on a public forum. Just my 2 pence, its still a democracy btw!

"Kannadiga" usually comes up with regional posts and you keep mum. I'm only targeting him not you. Why do you take offence :noidea:

1 hour ago, Kannadiga said:

No, I am dead serious. It gives me a great joy to see a Tamilian getting humiliated. I enjoyed it when Srini mama was booed and shown his place during the WC final. 

Did you enjoy seeing Kumble's humiliation as well or d you have a regional filter even for such sadistic pleasures?