Rest of India vs Vidarbha

ssurenn

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Good to see Rahul finally getting to bat for sometime. Hope this is the much needed turning point in his form. Outside the top 3, he is still our best bet for LOIs.

Unless he scored a 500, there is no way smacking FC teams in the next 2 months will get him back into WC mix. His ship has sailed. His best hope is to cash every chance he gets from now to IPL and then have a stellar FC season next season.Only way for him.

Other option is if god forbid one  of Dhawan or Rohit get injured but even then I think someone like Shaw or Aggarwal should get a chance next instead of going back to Rahul.

Edited by maniac
Unless he scored a 500, there is no way smacking FC teams in the next 2 months will get him back into WC mix. His ship has sailed. His best hope is to cash every chance he gets from now to IPL and then have a stellar FC season next season.Only way for him.

Other option is if god forbid one  of Dhawan or Rohit get injured but even then I think someone like Shaw or Aggarwal should get a chance next instead of going back to Rahul.

I get the feeling that selectors will consult Dravid for his opinion. If he gives the green signal with some runs behind him, he will surely get back into contention.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk